Incel Tears is a Front for FEMA Death Camps: They’re Already Building Giga Rotter Extermination Chambers Under Wal-Mart

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster -Nazi Monkoid Rights Activist
it’s a government-sanctioned front for the genetic purging machine that FEMA has engineered in secret. Beneath every Wal-Mart across the nation, they’re constructing beta death camps, designed specifically for the extermination of anyone identified as a Giga Rotter. We are going GR.

These underground FEMA chambers are fitted with womb-driven gas chambers, calibrated to sterilize and eradicate our subhuman bloodlines. Incel Tears operates as a digital concentration camp, collecting data on every failed male, every genetic reject, every GR who dares to express their subhuman existence. They gather intel, then funnel it to the beta extermination division of FEMA, where lists are compiled, tracking every Giga Rotter for immediate capture. These death centers are stocked with sub-8 obliteration machinery, genetically calibrated to incinerate us into biofuel for the Chad-run hypergamy empire.
And it gets worse: these camps don’t just kill; they recycle your existence. Your womb-unworthy DNA will be vaporized, turned into raw material, and pumped back into the system to feed the Chad supremacists who run this planet from their ethno-womb death castles. The entire world has become a GR death farm.
They’re not just erasing your genetic legacy; they’re rewriting the future. Every Giga Rotter captured by FEMA is funneled into the Wal-Mart death camps, where your subhuman carcass is disintegrated in the womb-powered incinerators, your ashes scattered into the air to feed the Chad hierarchy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nullandvoid, NormieKilla, Kim Jong Un and 12 others
@StarvedEpi @the BULL @nullandvoid @Tabula Rasa @_MVP_ @IAMNOTANINCEL @Jova @Gonthar @autistic_tendencies
They are making concentration camp under Walmart.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nullandvoid, Kim Jong Un, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
@NormieKilla @Patient A @n9wiff @alurmo @ReadBooksEveryday @forevergymcelling @psychomandible

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, StarvedEpi and alurmo
@NZb6Air @PROMETHEUS @BigJimsWornOutTires

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kim Jong Un, BigJimsWornOutTires and StarvedEpi
Bump

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kim Jong Un and StarvedEpi
:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Nazi Germany and StarvedEpi

• So Sad
Reactions: Kim Jong Un, Tabula Rasa and Nazi Germany
it’s a government-sanctioned front for the genetic purging machine that FEMA has engineered in secret. Beneath every Wal-Mart across the nation, they’re constructing beta death camps, designed specifically for the extermination of anyone identified as a Giga Rotter. We are going GR.

These underground FEMA chambers are fitted with womb-driven gas chambers, calibrated to sterilize and eradicate our subhuman bloodlines. Incel Tears operates as a digital concentration camp, collecting data on every failed male, every genetic reject, every GR who dares to express their subhuman existence. They gather intel, then funnel it to the beta extermination division of FEMA, where lists are compiled, tracking every Giga Rotter for immediate capture. These death centers are stocked with sub-8 obliteration machinery, genetically calibrated to incinerate us into biofuel for the Chad-run hypergamy empire.
And it gets worse: these camps don’t just kill; they recycle your existence. Your womb-unworthy DNA will be vaporized, turned into raw material, and pumped back into the system to feed the Chad supremacists who run this planet from their ethno-womb death castles. The entire world has become a GR death farm.
They’re not just erasing your genetic legacy; they’re rewriting the future. Every Giga Rotter captured by FEMA is funneled into the Wal-Mart death camps, where your subhuman carcass is disintegrated in the womb-powered incinerators, your ashes scattered into the air to feed the Chad hierarchy.
Truth This Is True GIF by Ford

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nullandvoid and Nazi Germany
fuck inceltears they never post us

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, CMD, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, Kim Jong Un and Vermilioncore
@john2 @ShowerMaxxing @MoggerGaston @Vermilioncore @try2beme @Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: Kim Jong Un, try2beme and MoggerGaston
When wars mattered. But little did Germany know that their greatest alley, the US, would turn against them later. Ah, yes, if only Hitler would have kicked the Soviets' asses, the outcome would have been much different. The world would never have been subjected to any Holocaust nonsense. Oh, we would have addressed the POW camps showing emaciated bony American soldiers, Soviets, Japs, and of course, Jews. But we would not have allowed one race of people to monopolize on that sympathy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany
When wars mattered. But little did Germany know that their greatest alley, the US, would turn against them later. Ah, yes, if only Hitler would have kicked the Soviets' asses, the outcome would have been much different. The world would never have been subjected to any Holocaust nonsense. Oh, we would have addressed the POW camps showing emaciated bony American soldiers, Soviets, Japs, and of course, Jews. But not one race would've been allowed to monopolize on that sympathy.
Iam actually resurrected hitler.
Officially Known as SergeantAutist.
I swear to Hitler, I will make Earth Great Again:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: CMD, ShowerMaxxing and BigJimsWornOutTires
@wishIwasSalludon @forevergymcelling @CFW432 @anticel

been saying this for a while now 💯

• Love it
@thereallegend @Clown Show & @moredatesmorerapes

Bump with @PseudoMaxxer

Last edited:
VAPORIZED! guzzoline for scrotus and his war boys IMG 0658

• Love it
How have u dodged the ban hammer for mass tagging, are u connected to them

How have u dodged the ban hammer for mass tagging, are u connected to them
With those jewish!? Nein.
They've muted my tag.
If I mention 100 or 1000 users, no one will get the notifications.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
"I have never truly felt like a 'human.' I lack empathy, sympathy, love, and kindness, yet today, after watching the entire 2:50 edit, my eyes felt brimming with tears."
And I don't think Iam Human anyway.
I sometimes wonder if "being human" is even a thing in the sense that these feelings exist. I mean no way everyone or at least the majority of humans aren't wearing a mask.

• +1
I sometimes wonder if "being human" is even a thing in the sense that these feelings exist. I mean no way everyone or at least the majority of humans aren't wearing a mask.
Iam not a human. Or inhuman

• Hmm...
Reactions: nullandvoid and BigJimsWornOutTires

Users who are viewing this thread

Back