incel tears is the deadest forum on the internet

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
they have 300k members and 33 people on line. compaired to .org 30k users and almost 4k online

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Xangsane, Mkhzee and 5 others
That's because most of those members there have a life, and don't spend their time exclusively online(like most incels do).

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, BeanletMogger, nathan and 2 others
That's because most of those members there have a life, and don't spend their time exclusively online(like most incels do).
.org is a life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, tombradylover, Mkhzee and 5 others
they have 300k members and 33 people on line. compaired to .org 30k users and almost 4k online
IT is just radfems and incels in denial dedicating their time to hate on incels instead of understanding their problems. Just the usual redditors.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Voice, Mkhzee and 6 others
IT is just radfems and incels in denial dedicating their time to hate on incels instead of understanding their problems. Just the usual redditors.
Screenshot 131

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, looksmaxxed, HarrierDuBois and 9 others
every subreddit is like that 100k members buy 50 people online

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, fuse, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and nathan
over for reddit cucks
r/inceltears is the dumbest Reddit-Sub. Those fucks call being a OF Whore 'work' and more valuable than a 9-5, then turn around and complain about rich people and landlords. Imagine being so engrossed in incels that you have to make fun of them all day, even though you're also a KHHV Reddit bastard.

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Brutal website mog

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and heightmaxxing
I thought org had atleast 200k members

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Darkeningstar and heightmaxxing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Darkeningstar and 8uAte
Threads1,049,896
Posts15,432,623
Members37,561
Latest memberEdendrix
This nigger is either a lurker or just left, either way he's a normie doesn't belong here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo, Darkeningstar, fuse and 1 other person
This nigger is either a lurker or just left, either way he's a normie doesn't belong here
probaly a incel tier cuck look for screenshots so they can get 5 upvotes

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Klasik616 and Mkhzee
probaly a incel tier cuck look for screenshots so they can get 5 upvotes
This just reminded me of how pathetic inceltear normies are, they wanna try so hard to show ltbs that they're not an incel so they have to screenshot shit from our community to get bare minimum online ltb attention, jfl that's so much worse than being an incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, fuse and heightmaxxing
This just reminded me of how pathetic inceltear normies are, they wanna try so hard to show ltbs that they're not an incel so they have to screenshot shit from our community to get bare minimum online ltb attention, jfl that's so much worse than being an incel
they probably have a collection save on their phone just to show ltbs on dates

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, zurzolo and 8uAte
Who posted my thread on incel tears? well atleast they have new content now. Cannot believe bluepillers like to read all stuff from incels and think it's absurd. How long they will keep lying to themselves? They cannot explain why handsome men have high bodycounts without accepting the blackpill haha. Keep betabuxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Darkeningstar, heightmaxxing and 1 other person