Incel Trait #3921731 - Taking A Dump Only Once A Week

RedKeyboard

RedKeyboard

Silver
Chad goes every day, and Stacy goes every other day.

Only incels and healthcels go once a week, likely with blood, sweat, and lots of tears.

JFL if you look like this every time you take a dump

tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Demir and Alexanderr
its over for constipationcels in 2019

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, RedKeyboard and Alexanderr
I use to have this problem when I was a kid

My mom once brought me medicine because I was even bleeding in the bathroom

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, RedKeyboard and didntreadlol
one time i had many days to go to the toilet and my shit was literally stuck in my ass and i was in pain so my mom had to literally finger my asshole to take the shit out of it and then she put something in there and the next day everything was normal again

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, TheChosenChad, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
one time i had many days to go to the toilet and my shit was literally stuck in my ass and i was in pain so my mom had to literally finger my asshole to take the shit out of it and then she put something in there and the next day everything was normal again
ok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 470 and SayNoToRotting
I shit like 3 times per day. Adding lots of dietary fiber helps for that.
Ok Wings

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and DidntRead
wtf?

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Lmao
There niggas who only shit once a week

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, BigBoy and Nosecel9000

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
albert einstein iq as always

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, SayNoToRotting and currymax
What a motivational story to pump me up for a toilet session

Time out bro, I didn’t even see this post at first

Your mom literally finger fuck you because you couldn’t squeeze right?

giphy.gif

My condolences bro

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad