Incel trait #69

Deleted member 2661

Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
Preferring animals to humans. "Muh evil hoomanz hurt my feelings, dogs and cats are the true best friends". JFL, if there is a bigger indicator that your are a social outcast, low T, basement dweller, I don't know it.
Tenor 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SHARK, oldcell, Dicklet.4.3 and 1 other person
this is mainly female behaviour tho

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Gebirgscel, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
this is a normie trait u fag

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Legit tbh, I hate this shit

I love my cats, but I don't give a fuck to most other animals, unless they are being treated with cruelty, but there are these phaggots who can't even stand someone throwing water on an animal that they go berserk, it's fucking pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and SHARK
this is mainly female behaviour tho
yeah, and even most of them just want to pet the cat/dog or like the affection they give them

If the animal shits somewhere or has some illness, women immediately ignore and avoid them

I see this too often

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
yeah, and even most of them just want to pet the cat/dog or like the affection they give them

If the animal shits somewhere or has some illness, women immediately ignore and avoid them

I see this too often
these are the people who go psuedo and full on vegan. ded srs how can anyone ever pick another animal over a human if they are both morally similiar

these are the people who go psuedo and full on vegan. ded srs how can anyone ever pick another animal over a human if they are both morally similiar
true
I somewhat like animals but I also put myself way above them

They are predictable af and simple

NPCs are also very predictable, maybe there is a connection

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I've been saying this for like 2 years JFL. I'm literally light years ahead.

i hate all animals except for cats.

everyones a subhuman, when some subhuman doesnt have his/ her dog on a lead and it jumps up on me becasue of my superior being i get triggered and want to lash out

especially when the dog is muddy and the owner says some bollocks like "dont worry hes very friendly" and smiling with 3 teeth missing

Such a legit post. I HATE seeing this shit.

People literally hate some guy who starved his dog more than a fucking murderer. It's pathetic.