Incel trait: babies are afraid of you

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
My baby cousin who’s like 18 months old is absolutely terrified of me. Like every time I show up she screams and runs away lol. Legit she’s gonna have nightmares about me. It isn’t the first time I see a baby or child afraid of me. lol

Context: I got an ugly ass ogre face and I’m the tallest of my family.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, It'snotover, Deleted member 26640 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26640, hattrick and Red Fox
This also happens to me, and started happening ever since I was like 14 years old. Now I'm almost 26

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26640
Really taking JB appeal theory to uncomfortable territory boyo

• JFL
Reactions: risque_dew, Deleted member 26640 and Kirby7000
incel trait: adults are not afraid of you.

• Love it
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
This also happens to me, and started happening ever since I was like 14 years old. Now I'm almost 26
Im 17 but now I got like a stubble so maybe that explains it (im coping just so I don’t feel bad lol).
incel trait: adults are not afraid of you.
they are tho in my case sometimes, like I’m not like a pushover type, girls in HS for example don’t make fun of me, Im usually respected, but at the same time they’re not attracted to me. That only happens when you’re manlet

OP when he enters the house

bruh all my little cousins really like me but not girls in school, weird as fuck but maybe it means I'll slay when puberty is 101% completed

I just remembered many traumatising events and summarised them below. So, so brutal. I hate my life.

I remember I was out with my dog, and a small girl (about 8) walked towards me with her parents. The kid said, "why does this man look so weird?", to which the parents reacted shocked. Once, I heard a girl (about 12) say to her dad "he looks like a monster", and the dad just laughed (this was like 7 years ago).

Also:

Brutal story: I went to Hawaii once on holiday with my family (In 2012, I was 15 years old):
- on the flight to Hawaii, it started: a man was there with his daughter, and the man kept giving me weird looks. I had a window seat, and on the other side of the plane (horizontally to me) there was a girl also with a window seat. She was like 15 or 16, similar age as me. She was cute, I thought. Even more brutal, bc she looked at me with a mixture of repulsion, confusion, and curiosity
- In Hawaii: there was a girl there at the hotel, she was probably 16. Me and my dad were walking around the resort. She smiled at my dad, then eyed me weirdly and didn't smile, but kept staring (she obviously wondered about my looks). Brutal...
- I was waiting for a taxi (at a small airport) with my family. A mother was there with her small son. The mother looked at me, very shocked, and pulled her son away, still eyeing me with shock. All I was doing was standing there, I didn't even look at them before, only when she starred at me in shock.
- On a day trip to some volcano, I overheard a young man (18?) say to his friend about me: "if I'd look like that I'd kms"
- back home in Europe at the airport, after we landed, a woman stared at me in shock, and a man shook his head when I looked at him

DAMN I HATE MY LIFE BRO
I want these people to burn in hell, why is there no justice?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21467, fvolkek, Deepraj7 and 1 other person