Incel trait: being good with a Rubik's cube

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
You won't believe how many dorks go to these competitions of solving a Rubik's cube as fast as possible. Also there are a lot of Indians and Chinese who go to these contests, what's going on with these people?

maxresdefault.jpg
Mats_action_website3.jpg
61682578.jpg
Winners---Red-Bull-Rubiks-Cube-World-Cup-National-Finals
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Ritalincel

[Discussion] Inel Trait: Solving Rubik's cubes
[Discussion] Does anyone else solve rubik's cubes? Thread startercarticel Start date24 minutes ago Jump to newIgnoreWatch carticel 16yo greycel and solipsistcel - JoinedOct 9, 2019Messages246 24 minutes ago New Add bookmark #1 Cubing is the most incel activity tbh, back when I used to...
  • Ritalincel
  • Thread
  • Nov 7, 2019
  • Replies: 11
  • Forum: OffTopic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
ive never even laid hands on one

I remember that many years ago Justin Bieber solved a cube on live TV in about a minute and a half. All the girls were like: "OMG!!!!! You're a genius!!!!", while incels went crazy online screaming: "That cube was half-solved already!", "I can do it in 10 seconds, you idiots!", etc. but no one cared about them...

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
incel solving a rubix cube : "lmfao what a fucking nerd I bet he has nothing else better to do other than flip around pieces of plastic LOSERRRRR"

chad solving a rubix cube "my god he is so smart, wouldn't be surprised if he cures cancer in the next 5 years hehe"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 685, RobticaI and 1 other person
Over for me. I have a gigaminx

Attachments

• 71rCX-wV7IL._AC_SX466_.jpg
    71rCX-wV7IL._AC_SX466_.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Love it
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
At least they have hobbies unlike the majority of women who’s only hobby is chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview, Andros, RobticaI and 1 other person

Attachments

• 1579539796878.png
    1579539796878.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
i can solve one, when i used to do it everyone is surprised jfl. probably because i look kinda low class.

also its only an incel trait if youre UGLY. chad solving this would have minimal effect on a girls attraction for him, provided hes not being a nerdy beta about it

idk how to solve that shit cube

The man makes the hobby.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
They just SCREAM eugene

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
You won't believe how many dorks go to these competitions of solving a Rubik's cube as fast as possible. Also there are a lot of Indians and Chinese who go to these contests, what's going on with these people?

maxresdefault.jpg
Mats_action_website3.jpg
61682578.jpg
Winners---Red-Bull-Rubiks-Cube-World-Cup-National-Finals
maxresdefault.jpg
I can solve 1 side my can solve it but he ain't no little neeky cunts like that eww just look at them they should die tbh

incel solving a rubix cube : "lmfao what a fucking nerd I bet he has nothing else better to do other than flip around pieces of plastic LOSERRRRR"

chad solving a rubix cube "my god he is so smart, wouldn't be surprised if he cures cancer in the next 5 years hehe"
jfl sometimes i wish i was normie. it's so brutal seeing how rigged life is, i'd rather live in ignorance