• Woah
Reactions: Apparition, 5'7 zoomer, hattrick and 4 others
Everyone below htn looks subhuman with a buzzcut

• +1
Reactions: watah, nathan, Henry Rollins and 1 other person
When I got one my mother asked me to never do it again :feelshaha: :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and piec
grew out from a buzzcut to a middle part into a wolfcut, still growing my hair now and the back is nearly to my shoulders, best change up ive ever done, FUCK BUZZCUTS :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and nathan
I went from a NW0 to a NW2 and initially got a buzzcut to compensate. Realized my error and went back to growing it out. Best decision as I love my hair type (type 2.5)

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and nathan
u guys must have shit skulls if you're looking like an incel with a buzz cut.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Henry Rollins, Outerz14 and nathan
Everyone below htn looks subhuman with a buzzcut
i'd say it's more mtn than htn tbh, hamza ahmed didnt look subhuman with a buzz cut and he's mtn status maxxed (which boosts him up to htn+ appeal)

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
no one looks better with a buzz cut
true, but to look VERY VERY bad with a buzz cut is my point. Sure hypothetically if ur a mtn and u get a buzz, at worst ur still gonna be a mtn just maybe low mtn rather than 5.5/10 which we assume was ur prev rating

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
i'd say it's more mtn than htn tbh, hamza ahmed didnt look subhuman with a buzz cut and he's mtn status maxxed (which boosts him up to htn+ appeal)
If you're masculine rather than pretty boy looking it won't look as bad

It's about looksMAXXING nigga. Nobody looks better with a buzzcut. Imagine having the option for medium length soft silky hair and then choosing to look like a poor Slav

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BeanletMogger, lowtiernormiechad and 1 other person
It's about looksMAXXING nigga. Nobody looks better with a buzzcut. Imagine having the option for medium length soft silky hair and then choosing to look like a poor Slav
buzzcuts are sometimes neccesary, if you have damaged dry ass hair, you need to go buzz to fix it, moisturizing wont work

• Hmm...
Reactions: Henry Rollins
If you're masculine rather than pretty boy looking it won't look as bad
yea masc mtn with a buzz cut doesnt look bad, then again most guys dont really have pretty boy pheno

u guys must have shit skulls if you're looking like an incel with a buzz cut.
Looking good without hair is dependent on your face mainly, not your neurocranium shape. My head shape has stayed the same but my face has developed over the years, so I look better without hair now than I did then

yes you do, u cant fix damaged hair by using products
First off what do you even mean by damaged hair? Most guys won't do shit in their life tp truly damage their hair unless they either get unnatural styles like braiding or they take drugs that cause it as a side effect

First off what do you even mean by damaged hair? Most guys won't do shit in their life tp truly damage their hair unless they either get unnatural styles like braiding or they take drugs that cause it as a side effect

this guy's hair is damaged, only way to fix it if he wants it to grow healthy, is to buzz it

Buzzcut makes me look average asf borderline ugly. It depends on your skull shape, some skulls are better for buzzcut. You need dimorphism to rock a buzzcut.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Buzzcut makes me look average asf borderline ugly. It depends on your skull shape, some skulls are better for buzzcut.
It's your face nigga. If your face is soft and feminine a buzzcut will look weird. If you have a square jaw and good brow you'll look tougher. But hair mogs in all situations

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
nigga thinks a buzz cut is extreme :lul:
Completely missed the point. He can cut off the damaged tips as his roots are healthy. The fact you're suggesting to remove all the hair is extreme because it's not necessary. Does that explain it better sweetie?

hairline means nothing it's how your skull looks
skull shape doesn't mean anything, if you buzzcut you would get your hairline revealed and can't hide it if it's receding, it only looks good if you're nw0