Incel trait: even weird people you met in real life have a more interesting social life than you

Latinus

Latinus

Kraken
It happened to me.

I thought those people were weird, they gave me weird vibes, but they actually go out, have friends, girlfriend...

It's over, incels!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, SntDomistheRealChad, House Lannister and 9 others
You can be a tall Chad, but if you’re some abused dog, no one will want to be friends with you. Simple as that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and UndiagnosedSchizo
You can be a tall Chad, but if you’re some abused dog, no one will want to be friends with you. Simple as that
Neil Degrasse Tyson Cosmos GIF by Vulture.com

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, SteveRogers, mizzy and 2 others
But incels are weird themselves, why are you saying "even weird people have a better social life than an incel" as if they're not in the same ballpark ultimately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 23359 and UndiagnosedSchizo
Bro i fucked more than 30 girls and have AN incredibly boring social Life
I mean i had some social Life at uni but now Is basically 0

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Bro i fucked more than 30 girls and have AN incredibly boring social Life
I mean i had some social Life at uni but now Is basically 0
that’s just because you have klinefelters

makes long term relationships unstable, rope now

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and UndiagnosedSchizo
How are you still undiagnosed
I have diagnosed autism adhd and depression, only 15 years old which is probably too young for schizo, and I was told here that getting tested is a detah sentence as if you test positive, the government will ruin your life

There are two kinds of "weird": the normie type: dresses alternative and has a lot of friends / goes to weird stuff like bdsm parties, furry orgies, etc. Then there is the autistic basement dweller permavirgin with 0 friends or gf, more often that not NEET type.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, incel194012940 and UndiagnosedSchizo
I have diagnosed autism adhd and depression, only 15 years old which is probably too young for schizo, and I was told here that getting tested is a detah sentence as if you test positive, the government will ruin your life
The government won't do anything unless you get benefits from It

• JFL
The government won't do anything unless you get benefits from It
well, i’m gonna move to canada to get benefits from it and live off welfare. lifefuel

Incel trait: finding life interesting

well, i’m gonna move to canada to get benefits from it and live off welfare. lifefuel
Nah don't i got "diagnosed" because i called the hospital like 10 times and now they give me meds to put me to sleep (even though i can choose to not take them)

• JFL
Nah don't i got "diagnosed" because i called the hospital like 10 times and now they give me meds to put me to sleep (even though i can choose to not take them)
lol, what did you get diagnosed with? schizo? autism?

lol, what did you get diagnosed with? schizo? autism?
Schizo but in reality i Just raged in the hospital
Could have minded my own business but i had to try that way at least now i don't rage anymore

• JFL
Schizo but in reality i Just raged in the hospital
Could have minded my own business but i had to try that way at least now i don't rage anymore
lol, that’s insane

how tf did you manage to pull with your non NT schizo levels?

lol, that’s insane

how tf did you manage to pull with your non NT schizo levels?
Because i'm not actually schizo i asked for help to the hospital and they betrayed me i Just wanted Someone to talk to
I Just had rage issues

• JFL
Because i'm not actually schizo i asked for help to the hospital and they betrayed me i Just wanted Someone to talk to
I Just had rage issues
:( man, it’s a fucked up world we live in when you have to go those lengths to find someone to talk to, you’re a good person I hope society reciprocates

:( man, it’s a fucked up world we live in when you have to go those lengths to find someone to talk to, you’re a good person I hope society reciprocates
Nah Bro they already eliminated me from society even before i went to the Ward
I Remember ppl at the Fair were saying "ahahah why they talk about him like he's Raoul Bova " and everybody knew that i raged at some old roastie because She wouldn't date me so i know It's true they talked about me on TV then After the hospital they stopped but my Life was already ruined no One wanted to hire me because i was the famous chad shown on TV for no reasons at all

• JFL
Nah Bro they already eliminated me from society even before i went to the Ward
I Remember ppl at the Fair were saying "ahahah why they talk about him like he's Raoul Bova " and everybody knew that i raged at some old roastie because She wouldn't date me so i know It's true they talked about me on TV then After the hospital they stopped but my Life was already ruined no One wanted to hire me because i was the famous chad shown on TV for no reasons at all
wtf, did you actually get shown on live tv? what for

wtf, did you actually get shown on live tv? what for
Idk they thought i was the king of chads for some reasons legit collective hysteria
I was already famous in uni then i went on National level

• JFL
Idk they thought i was the king of chads for some reasons legit collective hysteria
I was already famous in uni then i went on National level
absolutely no way, did you enjoy that experience or was it too much for you

absolutely no way, did you enjoy that experience or was it too much for you
No because i Always knew there are gigachads that mog me + they were insane to me and violated my privacy
Even when i worked at that consultant firm the boss said "you're famous" then he never contacted me again

• JFL
No because i Always knew there are gigachads that mog me + they were insane to me and violated my privacy
Even when i worked at that consultant firm the boss said "you're famous" then he never contacted me again
IMG 0024

crazy man, society is such a fucked up place, please don’t rope in 2024 keep on going until you can’t go any longer and then rope. maybe you’ll find something on the way

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
View attachment 2448756

crazy man, society is such a fucked up place, please don’t rope in 2024 keep on going until you can’t go any longer and then rope. maybe you’ll find something on the way
Why would i rope i live a comfortable Life smoking gas in my dad's basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397 and UndiagnosedSchizo
You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villian

• JFL
That's crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus and UndiagnosedSchizo
based and my dads cool w it cuz were both chad but i need to moneymaxx in order to fully embrace this lifestyle and not be dependent and in turn, turn the low cortisol lifestyle from a failo to halo

It happened to me.

I thought those people were weird, they gave me weird vibes, but they actually go out, have friends, girlfriend...

It's over, incels!
Happens to me all the time. People I would never be friends with getting more respect and having a better time at social functions than me. Over.

People do usually want to be friend with me though honestly, I just don’t like them.

• +1
Reactions: Latinus