Incel trait: girls arent interested in what you are saying

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
every girl i have gone out with, no matter what i told them, they didnt give a fuck. whterh it was a story, a joke, anything, it didnt affect them at all. meanwhile, when i see girls with their boyfriends, they are literally mezmerized by what their boyfriends are saying, no matter what that is or how dumb it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 21863, Suimaxxer and 8 others
every girl i have gone out with, no matter what i told them, they didnt give a fuck. whterh it was a story, a joke, anything, it didnt affect them at all. meanwhile, when i see girls with their boyfriends, they are literally mezmerized by what their boyfriends are saying, no matter what that is or how dumb it is.
just say they are ugly

• +1
Reactions: phookmumb and Deleted member 21735
Mb

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Suimaxxer and Deleted member 25938
Skill issue

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 25938
Baby's first blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 21735 and Deleted member 19036
Skill issue
there is no such thing such skill. if she likes your looks, she will like what you say too. a guy she is into can just say "hi" and she will start laughing. your face is what generates her emotions

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and looksmaxxed
i hyperfixated on this in uni and it destroyed me. It's best to not think about this and tbh there are some exceptions e.g. if you are someone with high reputation

i hyperfixated on this in uni and it destroyed me. It's best to not think about this and tbh there are some exceptions e.g. if you are someone with high reputation
Tbh it really dosent matter as you can’t read their minds you’ll never know whittled are thinking anyway these are the same guys who think they are getting IOIs whole time it’s a girl looking for a guy to take a pic of her and her friends

It all boils down to your looks/status/money - if you don't have any, no one gives a shit about what you say, no matter how smart, funny or profound you are.

I remember how once, when I was in a bus, a homeless bum started a surprisingly eloquent tirade about the danger of smartphones and technology, he was like: "Look at you people, you're now all on your phones, or on social media, you forgot to talk to each other in real life, I want you to look at the person next to you and look at them deep in his eyes, etc...".
Obviously, no one gave a shit of what he was saying, for them it was just a crazy beggar rambling nonsense, not a single person looked away from their smartphones.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, Allornothing, zharupodrugu and 2 others
I remember how once, when I was in a bus, a homeless bum started a surprisingly eloquent tirade about the danger of smartphones and technology, he was like: "Look at you people, you're now all on your phones, or on social media, you forgot to talk to each other in real life, I want you to look at the person next to you and look at them deep in his eyes, etc...".
tbh that wasnt the time and place to make such speech

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Thats how shit work when ur subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
tbh that wasnt the time and place to make such speech
Back before the smartphone era, people would actually talk to each other in buses, it was normal, wherever random people were stuck with each other for more than a few minutes(waiting in line, at the doctor's office, barber shop, in trains, buses, subways, planes, etc.), they would often start conversations, now it's like everyone is autistic, staring at their phones, ignoring everyone around them.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 21863
Back before the smartphone era, people would actually talk to each other in buses, it was normal, wherever random people were stuck with each other for more than a few minutes(waiting in line, at the doctor's office, barber shop, in trains, buses, subways, planes, etc.), they would often start conversations, now it's like everyone is autistic, staring at their phones, ignoring everyone around them.
this never happened lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar and LampPostPrime
this never happened lol
it happened all the time. people dipping their head down over their phones are pussy whipped by big tech into being submissive awkard cucks

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Gonthar