Incel trait: not having good hygiene

DarkAscender

DarkAscender

Ascending
Ever walked somewhere and smelt a dude with terrible body odor? You literally want to leave the place ASAP..
It's like the most basic thing to take care off. Just take a shower, spray on some deodorant + cologne. Then put on some fresh clothes before you go out. I feel so powerful doing that every morning.

You'll have guys in this
looksmax forum talking about how they barely shower every day or don't brush their teeth twice a day like 🤢
That's not even the bare minimum of basic hygiene..

How are you gonna expect people to wanna be around you if you smell like a greasy Smash player...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, LooksThinker, Clark69 and 3 others
Screenshot 20240901 112726 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, chaddyboi66 and 17 others
I have top tier hygiene. I bath everyday with a scrubber, brush my teeth twice with flossing and mouthwash, deodorant, clean fashionable clothes and wear a 100 dollar perfum everyday.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, TUSSELEIF, LooksThinker and 9 others
Is this a hygiene brag thread 🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Melly, psychomandible and 2 others
I have top tier hygiene. I bath everyday with a scrubber, brush my teeth twice with flossing and mouthwash, deodorant, clean fashionable clothes and wear a 100 dollar perfum everyday.
Incel trait caring to much about hygiene Chad's get bitches just on body odor alone

• Hmm...
Reactions: DarkAscender
Buy this perfume. It's mogger tier for it's price. To my nose this is identical to the 300$ Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston, JohnDoe and DarkAscender

• JFL
Reactions: themanthechrist and certifiedeskimo
Cope nigga. Most a list celebs in general put a lot of effort into looking good
Incel trait caring to much about hygiene Chad's get bitches just on body odor alone

• +1
I brush 3 times a day with non commercial and prescribed toothpaste i mog you

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DarkAscender and Jason Voorhees

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and Nick.Harte
everyone knows this and if u dont its and ur reading this is actually over

Ever walked somewhere and smelt a dude with terrible body odor? You literally want to leave the place ASAP..
It's like the most basic thing to take care off. Just take a shower, spray on some deodorant + cologne. Then put on some fresh clothes before you go out. I feel so powerful doing that every morning.

You'll have guys in this
looksmax forum talking about how they barely shower every day or don't brush their teeth twice a day like 🤢
That's not even the bare minimum of basic hygiene..

How are you gonna expect people to wanna be around you if you smell like a greasy Smash player...

• WTF
but but Chad can smell like feces and will still fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and DarkAscender
cause bad looks = more prone to being depressed = not caring bout hygiene

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and DarkAscender

1 shower a day can take someone from sub5 to chadlite!

• +1
I got bullied really badly in high school for smelling like shit

• +1
Take the pheromone pill, if you smell bad you are genetic shit.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Kinda agree. Bad hygiene can cause bad skin and bad teeth. But good hygiene won't ascend you from sub-5 to chadlite (99% of cases). But bad hygiene does looksmin you a lot. Maybe you can be normie/htn from sub-5 if you had good hygiene (depends on case).

TL;DR not showering is Dalit Triadism

Last edited:
  • +1
Christian Bale Swag GIF

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
A lefort III shower is beneficial for every incel

I revealed my face I’m not no curry
We both kinda look similar especially eyes but you are way leaner than i am. Similar height too but I'm a curry.

• Woah
I don't wash myself for BBC-maxing

Bbc

We both kinda look similar especially eyes but you are way leaner than i am. Similar height too but I'm a curry.
Wow, rlly wondering how u look like rn :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
99% of men do basic stuff as taking shower + brushing teeth 2-3 times a day + cologne or any other shit. I was taking bus for 10+ years to get to school, I was there with tens of thousand of people (living in few mil people city) and I can remember few men who stink really bad, most of them being hobos or young guys. Don't act like every other man don't take a shower.

Not true, ugly people are just seen as being unhygienic due to their sub humanity. Being ugly = you have bad hygiene bro

• Hmm...
Not true, ugly people are just seen as being unhygienic due to their sub humanity. Being ugly = you have bad hygiene bro
When I say unhygienic I mean like actually smelling bad or wearing visibly dirty clothing.

When I say unhygienic I mean like actually smelling bad or wearing visibly dirty clothing.
Yeah clearly, that’s the meaning of unhygienic. And my point still stands. But obviously anyone that smells terrible is going to be avoided.

• +1