INCEL TRAIT - People say clothes don't fit you (BRUTAL FRAMEPILL IS UNDENIABLE AS ALWAYS)

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

'I beat my meat into a cup'
'Oh, that doesn't look too good on you'
'You should try something else'
'Those clothes look weird'

THESE ARE FREQUENT COMMENTS YOU'LL HEAR IF YOU'RE ARE A FRAMCEL, AND NO, BEING A FAT FUCK DOESN'T COUNT.

People like to cope with fashion but forget all 'fit inspos' they see on pinterest are clothes worn on people with wide bidelt, thick wrists and narrow hips. Don't get me started on the ones with the face included (chad ofc).

Retards will see a picture like this with the most basic outfit and say 'where's the hoodie from:soy::feelsuhh:'
4241753 e4e4b325e2e0b7cfa5b3793361a8cecc

YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE HIM, I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO CLARIFY OR POST SOME SHIT LIKE THIS WHEN IT'S SO OBVIOUS

I'm not advising to strip naked, but most of the time clothes won't look good on you if you have a brutal frame. I admit I've drifted away from the main point of this thread but I can't be bothered to put in effort anyway.

dnr:smonk:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel, AverageCurryEnjoyer, greywind and 9 others
I have xs waist, obviously they don't fit, I have to fix them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo, wastedspermcel and nathan
Bump:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, zurzolo and Darkeningstar
Bump again

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Its over

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, zurzolo and Darkeningstar
What a waste of sperm.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and zurzolo
Nah you can still dress well if you have a skinny frame

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and zurzolo
Solution if under 22 and small frame:
Blast test + mast + dht derivatives:feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Nah you can still dress well if you have a skinny frame
Of course, there needs to be a comprehensive clothing guide here with example of what to wear. Most fashion threads here are completely out of touch with current trends, a lot of them aren't even remotely close. If I tried to make a thread it probably would come out half-assed, I'd have to research clothes a lot more.

Then again, clothes are just a secondary thing, more of an NT-maxx if anything and don't add any bonuses except making you more approachable. For youngcels of course, me included.

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
water and purified by the shopping mall jfl. Tailor made fitted clothes is the only option in 2024. Built in shoulder pads and shit.

'Oh, that doesn't look too good on you'
'You should try something else'
'Those clothes look weird'

THESE ARE FREQUENT COMMENTS YOU'LL HEAR IF YOU'RE ARE A FRAMCEL, AND NO, BEING A FAT FUCK DOESN'T COUNT.

People like to cope with fashion but forget all 'fit inspos' they see on pinterest are clothes worn on people with wide bidelt, thick wrists and narrow hips. Don't get me started on the ones with the face included (chad ofc).

Retards will see a picture like this with the most basic outfit and say 'where's the hoodie from:soy::feelsuhh:'
View attachment 3042193

YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE HIM, I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO CLARIFY OR POST SOME SHIT LIKE THIS WHEN IT'S SO OBVIOUS

I'm not advising to strip naked, but most of the time clothes won't look good on you if you have a brutal frame. I admit I've drifted away from the main point of this thread but I can't be bothered to put in effort anyway.

dnr:smonk:
guy you posted has descended and grew a beard

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back