I prefer non white girls rn. but they are still atractive if hot

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and hebbewem
I like Stacey

I like white stacies. Not white averages

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and BigBoy
Inel trait: you don't find white girls attractive
semi legit. Probably most true for white men because they get often treated (plenty) ebtter by women from other races (whereas for other ethnicity of men, that's maybe not the case).

One likes, what treats you good.
And one dislikes, what treats you bad.

I as a white (low tier) normie dude; I got overall treated like shit @ youth by white girls. So, you kinda automatically starts dislikeing white women; and child/youth memories stick like fucking un-erasable ink to your brain/memory. And at youth then you are likely hopeing/thinking other ethnicity of women in other countries would treat you better.
And as a white dude, you do get treated better by asian women for example, if you later on come in contact with them. Hence one starts likeing asian women more. And then one becomes familiar with asian women, and people tend to go with what they are familiar with.
That's the process.

Most normie (or below) men, hate their own race women the most. Because they treated them badly at youth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Zeta ascended, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
i prefer white girls, but can't date them.
Only ethnic girls for me rn

semi legit. Probably mostly only for white men.

One likes, what treats you goo. And one dislikes, what treats you bad.

I as a white (low tier) normie dude; I got overall treated like shit @ youth by white girls. So, you kinda automatically starts dislikeing whit women. And hopeing/thinking other ethnicity of women are better.
And as a whitedude, you do get treated better by asian women for example. hence one starts likeing asian women more. And then one becomes familiar withasian women, and people tend to go with what they are familiar with.

Most normie (or below) men, hate their own race women the most.
For me, women have always treated me nicely (mostly) of all races, yet I still have a tinge of yellow fever. I believe it also just boils down to personal aesthetical taste.

Legit,white girls bullied me my entire life whereas ethnics where pretty polite to me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Zeta ascended
I'm attracted to almost all types of women. I fucking love women especially with thick big butt bitches with a tan and brunette hair

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3202
Most normie (or below) men, hate their own race women the most. Because they treated them badly at youth.
True as hell.

I don't know why but sub-normies are treated the worst by women of their own race.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
For me, women have always treated me nicely (mostly) of all races,
Great. I wish I could recall similar experiences. Girls were really teasing/bullying to me in youth. Boys also, but in a different way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I don’t have preference tbh

• +1
Great. I wish I could recall similar experiences. Girls were really teasing/bullying to me in youth. Boys also, but in a different way.
Women are assholes.

I preferred Jap girls

• +1
I prefer Non White. But its not cope because i cant get them

True as hell.

I don't know why but sub-normies are treated the worst by women of their own race.
Maybe because normally, you would automoatically associated mostly with girls and boys from your own etnicity. But girls want to make sure, that they don't want to associate with you. Trying to issolate.

I always like seeing former normies or sub-normies doing well. And former nasty behaving Stacies doing bad. It's like the revenge.
Like this pretty ugly dude I know, whom got a woman from Laos. They have a baby. While at the same time, the former Becky's that treated him like shit, are now at a age that they want a provider-man; and they always assumed he, or guys like him, would be aroundwhen they wanted the provider dude. And now these 2 becky's are complaining that they can't find a provider-man (aka dude that makes a good living, and is at minimum in the normie tier. It's fun to watch. And that guy is off the market, because he married to some Laos woman whom was so happy that he took her out of that shithole. I see Dutch normie men (past the age of early 30's often), doing the abroad thing more and more. I know a guy with a woman from: Ukraine, Poland, Armenia. I applaud it, just for revenge.
It almost seems like, there is nothing that past 30 year old (former) Becky's and Stacy's hate more then seeing a normie or below normie man, with an attractive looking foreign woman. I like almost nothing more, then seeing these Becky's and Stacy's get a bit upset about this. I used to be with an asian woman for a while as well, fun to watch the dislike.

• +1
Curry incel trait: Hating curry women

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Prefering slack jawed, tall white women is actually probably the SINGLE incel trait that most incels share in common