Incel trait: you fall in love when a girl smiles at you

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
Or when you’re talking with a girl on social media and you’ve exchanged a few words.
It means that you’re so deprived of female attention and are really desperate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, NZb6Air, Akhi and 1 other person
Simp/cuck trait*

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, moreroidsmoredates and BrutalMogger
correct +1 mark

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I've gone to the other extreme where if a girl shows interest, I often just don't care, until I get horny, but then I jerk off, and again, I just don't care. Don't know how I'm supposed to have a relationship if the moment I jerk off, I lose interest in said relationship.

• +1
I've gone to the other extreme where if a girl shows interest, I often just don't care, until I get horny, but then I jerk off, and again, I just don't care. Don't know how I'm supposed to have a relationship if the moment I jerk off, I lose interest in said relationship.
I’ve been there.

Sometimes I don’t even need a relationship or a partner, but just the validation so it gives me “lifefuel”.

Brutal.

over for you

I’ve been there.

Sometimes I don’t even need a relationship or a partner, but just the validation so it gives me “lifefuel”.

Brutal.
I get "lifefuel" (happy feelings) from ADHD medication and from my workouts so I don't need a girl for those. But I'm trying to get to a point where my physique is aesthetic enough to allow me to hookup with Tinder, just to see if maybe I get attached and develop something meaningful.

As a teen, it was always an obsession with sex or idealization of romance because of romcoms, but now it's just the physical touch by itself and the possibility of being able to maybe develop a meaningful relationship with a girl, but I just don't get crushes anymore.

• +1
Am a trucel but referring to the title not true in my case as it's either a fake smile/ or a very condescending one.

• +1