Images 5

Incel trait: You don't look like this coming out of your mom's womb

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and Adriana Lima
Incel Trait you never invited anyone to your house

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: UnderTheKnife, Deleted member 18372, Deleted member 3771 and 3 others
Being ugly since birth is a sure way to fuck you up for life.While all pretty kids are playing outside ,you are locked up playing games because you are terrible at every interaction and everyone despise your appearance.Ugly kids don't have rights to grow up,they need euthanasia.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, getra, Deleted member 6873 and 2 others
Being ugly since birth is a sure way to fuck you up for life.While all pretty kids are playing outside ,you are locked up playing games because you are terrible at every interaction and everyone despise your appearance.Ugly kids don't have rights to grow up,they need euthanasia.
I was a pretty kid, had a bunch of friends and a massive social circle

but im a loser now

autism killed me

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima and Deleted member 11053
Screenshot 16

• JFL
Reactions: Blue
I had good periods and bad periods what really saved me was my looks tbh what killed me was my autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and Deleted member 4804
I was a pretty kid, had a bunch of friends and a massive social circle

but im a loser now

autism killed me
If you had massive social circle in the past,you can now too.Since you can't develop autism through your life.You are born with it or not.It's pobably you stopped enjoying hanging out with people and prefer to stick to few friends since you are growing and learning how life is sadistic and cruel.Most guys are losing social life while growing up except those superior genetic males usually

eh i know a fair share of gl people who spent most of their teen years playing minecraft

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 11748
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 6873
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
nothing wrong with that
ik but so many people here think that spending teen years rotting away with videogames is just something ugly outcasts do tbh.

granted i cant say too much since i had a pleasant childhood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 1476
eh i know a fair share of gl people who spent most of their teen years playing minecraft
Yes but they still can change to better unlike ugly guys.Ugly individuals are treated like shit whenever they are( school,college or job)they are always bullying targets or invisible ones.They will always remember that they missed everything and will continue except if they have enough money to change appearance,although their childhood and shit growth cant be replaced by some invasive surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 4804
Yes but they still can change to better unlike ugly guys.Ugly individuals are treated like shit whenever they are( school,college or job)they are always bullying targets or invisible ones.They will always remember that they missed everything and will continue except if they have enough money to change appearance,although their childhood moments will forever been miserable.
Yeah sadly that's the truth, granted there are always some outliers who still get shit on yet arent bad looking

• +1
incel trait: you had a good childhood but still ended up here

• +1
why not lol normies rot on other platforms + this site's autism is unrivaled
when chad spends 12 hours per day on instagram he is seen as social
when eugene spends 12 hours per day on looksmax he is promptly arrested by the FBI

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima and Deleted member 4804
when chad spends 12 hours per day on instagram he is seen as social
when eugene spends 12 hours per day on looksmax he is promptly arrested by the FBI
bold of you to assume i dont rot on instagram or other shit like that jiffle

.co is eugene homebase this site has plenty of gl people.

i was basically one of the most popular guys in my class until foids destroyed my friend group

I had an amazing childhood
Happy, free and full of friends

incel trait: you posted at least 700 time on this forum instead of looksmaxing

meeks had a bad childhood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and Deleted member 11604