Incel trait: you overthink everything

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Everything must meek something right? Ever single meaningless interaction, the way people walk around you, the way people are behaving when your in their generel vicinity, if somebody doesn’t see you. It all must mean something right?? It can’t legit just be normal right? It has to be because of you

• +1
Reactions: rooman, soover4me, Danish_Retard and 5 others
nah brah im sure im 100% correct abt the facts that all popular forum users here(clavicular, any other forum chad) are black magicians and apart of occults

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, ElTruecel, The Grinch and 1 other person
its lone wolf trait

nah brah im sure im 100% correct abt the facts that all popular forum users here(clavicular, any other forum chad) are black magicians and apart of occults
Ya exactly , it’s an incel trait to always think their is a very specific reasoning for a specific action person did right, it can’t just be normal

• +1
Reactions: rooman and alurmo
Definitely. And I have this since I was a kid. I even noticed people's clothes in school, life if a dude was wearing a diferent pant than he was used to, lol.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Zenis
Definitely. And I have this since I was a kid. I even noticed people's clothes in school, life if a dude was wearing a diferent pant than he was used to, lol.
Ya it’s very common in this community for people to think too much about a specific action

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Latinus
this is probably the most incel trait there is tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, Danish_Retard, nofap and 4 others
Everything must meek something right? Ever single meaningless interaction, the way people walk around you, the way people are behaving when your in their generel vicinity, if somebody doesn’t see you. It all must mean something right?? It can’t legit just be normal right? It has to be because of you
I mean there is a cause for everything but it doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s important

• +1
this is probably the most incel trait there is tbh
Normal people when someone walks past them: “doesn’t even aknowldge it”

Autists here when someone walks past them:
“Did she think I was subhuman why did she walk past me??? She looked at me for 0.3 seconds I think it was an indiactor that she wants to suck my cock

I mean there is a cause for everything but it doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s important
Ya that’s my point, not every action is done intentionally

I wish your father was an overthinker so he would think twice before breeding with your mother

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Ya that’s my point, not every action is done intentionally
Well everything has a causation so you can argue that nothing is done intentionally and everything is just a response to something else happening ig.

Well everything has a causation so you can argue that nothing is done intentionally and everything is just a response to something else happening ig.
Nah sometimes their Defenitly is a reason behind things but it’s not nearly as common as people here seem to think

No shit overthinking comes from high neuroticism and its feminine trait

I wish your father was an overthinker so he would think twice before breeding with your mother
39420.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Nah sometimes their Defenitly is a reason behind things but it’s not nearly as common as people here seem to think
Yeah like 90% of people are on autopilot so everything they do is pretty much controlled by the unconscious mind and what they do day to day won’t even register in their conscious mind. Overthinking everything is so brutal I notice myself doing it a lot when I’m in a small social setting.

• +1