incel trait: you started off as a good person but became the "bad guy"

Xtra

Xtra

i remember before the blackpill hit me what a happy-go-lucky kid i was. i remember always trying to do the right thing and helping people out when they needed. not because i thought to myself that it would get me social karma or anything but i legitimately thought that it was just the right thing to do. i was nice to everyone, i was optimistic and had high hopes for life (even when my experiences with girls, socialization said otherwise) and generally was a much happier positive person

the longer and longer i delved into blackpilled shit the less empathy i started to have for people and the more jaded and hateful i became. i started off as a really good kid who just wanted to help others but my school environment and past experiences shaped me into being a cold person. i hardly feel bad for anything i do and i hardly have morals or character anymore, i just don’t care as none of those things seem to benefit me plus it’s kind of hard to get back in the mindset i had many years ago

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Zikel_Nut, leveruis and 5 others
hug a tree

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32 and h111
oh my lord

im in her mouth like an altoid

she say my dick long like a horse

is that her in the vip line

and i heard that beamer was a loaner

yea my old man a owner

sip dirty sprite forever

you come sit with me

if you wanna change the weather

don’t get too thirsty
IMG 6837

i remember before the blackpill hit me what a happy-go-lucky kid i was. i remember always trying to do the right thing and helping people out when they needed. not because i thought to myself that it would get me social karma or anything but i legitimately thought that it was just the right thing to do. i was nice to everyone, i was optimistic and had high hopes for life (even when my experiences with girls, socialization said otherwise) and generally was a much happier positive person

the longer and longer i delved into blackpilled shit the less empathy i started to have for people and the more jaded and hateful i became. i started off as a really good kid who just wanted to help others but my school environment and past experiences shaped me into being a cold person. i hardly feel bad for anything i do and i hardly have morals or character anymore, i just don’t care as none of those things seem to benefit me plus it’s kind of hard to get back in the mindset i had many years ago
I was until I was 11, but even now I haven't lost too much empathy

Unnamed 1

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Matthias8272
Im still a good guy just blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, humanoidsub7 and Darkeningstar
Im still a good guy just blackpilled.
This.

I don't do much 'good' anymore though, because people don't want my help. They have socially rejected me so I live in isolation now.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Darkeningstar
"Heh.. Im somewhat of a sigma myself" ahh post 💀