Incel trait: You still haven’t rejected your first sheboon

NFA PB

NFA PB

Banned
Wallahi if you never got a sheboon tried to make a move on you and rejected her then you utterly subhuman

I’m talking about the ugly ones. You’d be retarded to reject a beautiful black woman.

But an over hyperpigmented, Popeyes smell, blue undertones, pube frizzy hair texture and potato nose?

That’s a no no

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, FacialStructure404, yeeyeeslayer and 4 others
nigga racist 😭

• JFL
Reactions: Dickdazzler
I have never met one of these people

I have never met one of these people
IMG 4925

• Ugh..
Reactions: nosoulvalentine
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, chaddyboi66, 7zyzz7 and 2 others
F 4IFN7WMAA tBF 1
IMG 1605
I love black girls tbh

Attachments

• 5a2009f5e05d19b9c1a93ea4474dae2a.mp4
    1.9 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Wallahi if you never got a sheboon tried to make a move on you and rejected her then you utterly subhuman

I’m talking about the ugly ones. You’d be retarded to reject a beautiful black woman.

But an over hyperpigmented, Popeyes smell, blue undertones, pube frizzy hair texture and potato nose?

That’s a no no
:feelsgood::bluepill::bluepill: i remember back in 2021 making a goal for myself ot have atleast 1 sign come from a girl. (winking second glances etc)

i even joined a sports teamed (wresling) to make me more "alpha" or wtv but all it did was get my ass beat and waste my time. worst part is that i joined to make connections and have friends and 2 weeks after i joined i realized my teammates made a groupchat without me and they were just talking about how shit i was
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
:feelsgood::bluepill::bluepill: i remember back in 2021 making a goal for myself ot have atleast 1 sign come from a girl. (winking second glances etc)

i even joined a sports teamed (wresling) to make me more "alpha" or wtv but all it did was get my ass beat and waste my time. worst part is that i joined to make connections and have friends and 2 weeks after i joined i realized my teammates made a groupchat without me and they were just talking about how shit i was
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Dnr lil bra

been there done that

• +1
Reactions: teefight
over for storycels
Don’t ever come next time talking about how u got raped at the wrestling team locker room

Just cry in silence

• JFL
Reactions: teefight
anytime i see a black girl i just think of all the torture and hatred i've had to endure from them. atleast other races stayed away from me altogether :feelswhy:
Ur just a loser

Chad
Chadlite
Htn
Mtn
Ltn

Incel

You(rejected/bullied by sheboons)
i had to talk to them alot since black so it wouldnt be that uncommon right?

RIGHT??? :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

That’s a no no
lfg this happened to me, black women cant resist the ginger pheno

Legit theory again bro

• Love it
Reactions: NFA PB

I’m talking about the ugly ones.
this is actually real asf, when i was incel before late puberty i still had sheeboons hitting on me.

i still considered myself incel even tho i could of fucked them :lul:

this is actually real asf, when i was incel before late puberty i still had sheeboons hitting on me.

mogs niggas like @HarrierDuBois

aint you the arab chad JFL of course you can relate :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

ANYBODY ABOVE 4 PSL SHOULD BE BANNED FUK YOU

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
i did in 1st grade but she was white

she was chasing me around the class and her friend blocked the entrance but i managed to escape

Ive rejected 3. Still incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
i generally reject girls, they disgust me:sick::sick::sick::sick:

I don't live in Africa thankfully

i don’t even reject them i just completely ignore them and their existence