• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, (In)CelibatePsycho2, PsychoH and 4 others
Been playing this shooter game for 8 years and I still suck ass at it
Sucking at videogames is an NT chad trait

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, baerr, billymidnight and 3 others
u cant learn video game skills either u suck at it or very good in it, even if u suck at it and learn learn learn non stop u still be mid at best and never be as good as an already born to be pro player

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
thought ricecels were good at video games

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Sucking at videogames is an NT chad trait
thought ricecels were good at video games
u cant learn video game skills either u suck at it or very good in it, even if u suck at it and learn learn learn non stop u still be mid at best and never be as good as an already born to be pro player
Gaming is an ntfag fakecel Normie trait fuck gamers ban all gamers from Blackpill forums

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Gaming is an ntfag fakecel Normie trait fuck gamers ban all gamers from Blackpill forums
True incels hang out with their irl friends and go to parties

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
This is true. My brother plays PES (FIFA) all the time and I beat him 90% of the time even though I rarely play it.

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
People who were great & ambitious at video games in their childhood are likely to succeed 100x more than “average” & “just for fun” players. Especially in competitive & PvP games.

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
True incels hang out with their irl friends and go to parties
People who have irl friends game with friends. People who go to parties play games at the parties. Keep coping gamer cuck

People who have irl friends game with friends. People who go to parties play games at the parties. Keep coping gamer cuck
I've been playing games alone for my whole life. You're just trying to act knowledgeable and different

Yh i just start using cheats when i can't take it anymore, fuck yh i'm gonna have fun at the expense of you tryhard sweaters, seethe more

• +1
Reactions: Kayne1
Yh i just start using cheats when i can't take it anymore, fuck yh i'm gonna have fun at the expense of you tryhard sweaters, seethe more
Lmfao i remember i used to blatantly cheat just to make people mad

Im really good at helldivers 2 tbh

Truecels really do have zero talents

NevER began

I’m an incel and I’m pretty good at video games thoughbiet, I think most incels are good at video games

incel trait: having a slow reaction time
sub 200ms is chad

another incel trait: performing worse in clutch situations like being the last one alive or playing in the final round

I've been playing games alone for my whole life. You're just trying to act knowledgeable and different
Fuck off gamer cuck

• +1
Reactions: Kayne1