Incel trait: your parents didn’t teach you anything

mogstar

mogstar

I've learned nothing.

It feels like life has just drifted past me.

I've just ended up as poor, lazy and ugly as they are. Even If I had kids whilst being poor and ugly I'd at least do my best to get them out of it, but my parents have done nothing.

I'm fully capable of getting A** on all subjects but being surrounded by unmotivated victim-complexed poor subhumans in all my childhood I could never be successful in anything.

I've never tried my hardest in anything. And I was the one who had to notice this and take action on this myself.

They've done absolutely nothing. All they've done is provided a roof over my head and food, the absolute minimum that nearly every parent does for their child. They've done nothing more. And btw by shelter I mean a tiny apartment where I have to share a bedroom with my sibling. And by food I mean barely any of it. I'm skinny as fuck and people in school joked about it and even my mum's friends joked about it but obviously that spineless loser didn't care.

Thank god for the fact that I noticed how incompetent I was and unfulfilling of my potential I was before it was too late. Well it was too late. Up until 16 years of age I was unconsciously incompetent. It was exactly halfway through my GCSEs, which I did terrible on for my standards, where I watched this really good video by Jordan Belfort (the wolf of wall street) that made me realise how I've never actually tried my 100% at anything in my life and I never had a winner mentality and all my excuses for not trying at stuff were invalid. (It's just a coincidence that he's in my avi btw I just got it cuz I liked the movie.)

Unfortunately it was too late that I became conciously incompetent. I was already halfway through my GCSEs and it takes time to go from the cycle of being conciously incompetent to then being conciously competent so I still didn't do enough revision for the upcoming tests despite knowing I had to do so.

I am now 18 and I am still between being conciously incompetent and competent.

It's just crazy to me that I had to find out about this myself and how they've never pushed me or taught me anything of value.

The version of me at 16 feels 10 years younger than who I am today.

And it's sad because my younger sister is the same as I used to be: unconiously incompetent. She never tries in school and I ask her why and she just laughs about it. I feel like I need to become like a parent to her and motivate her to do her best because I know fully well that my parents won't do shit when she's 16 and has 1 week left until her GCSEs and hasn't done any revision like with me.

1) unconiously incompetent
2) consciously incompetent
3) conciously competent
4) unconiously competent

My whole life I've been at 1) and I've been at 2) for 2 years and I still haven't gotten to 3).

I have such high standards for where I wanna be in life. Yet my parents are somehow comfortable with where they are.

Ye. Brutal. It feels like I'm the offspring of millionaires yet was adopted by the homeless.

@FastBananaCEO @TraumatisedOgre @kjsbdfiusdf @Adriana Lima can any of u relate?

Btw nothing I'm saying here is to to be conceited of myself, to sound edgy or to attention seek or whatever so if you take it that way then you're a fucking loser with an inferiroty complex. There is no possible way you can respond to this post in a negative way against me so if somehow manage to do so then you're retarded.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3270, Beetlejuice, Danish_Retard and 12 others
yes, or no.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Literally, everyone is like this now days don't worry your not so pretty peanut head about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and mogstar
All you need to be is NT. Childhood upbringing matters how much NT you are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270, Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
All you need to be is NT. Childhood upbringing matters how much NT you are.
I was ultra NT as a kid (up to 14) all in the toilet.

• +1
Reactions: spark, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
my parents didnt teach me anything at all too, I was raised by the streets

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432, Deleted member 9568, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Lazy parents dont care about normie kids. If u were Chad they would have ensured better upbringing. I used to be very academically gifted, went to special classes, teachers would literally ring my parents to brag about my Einstein iq:what:.

But my parents didnt give a shit and my old man put me down with nah slavschool is much harder than 1st world school bro u arent shit, my mother just kept saying but ur older bro iqmogs. My old man literally said I was gonna fail my driving theory test b4 I went 4 it despite studying for weeks. Niggas always hating and bringing me down.

That negative energy rubbed off on me 2, people literally stopped hanging with me cus I was too cynical and glass half empty kinda guy. Old friend told me that. Shitty parents with shit genetics giving me a shit upbringing.

"Respect me while I verbally abuse u without consequence. Who puts a roof over ur head and food on the table?:soy:. U owe me the money back for raising u kids" my old man seethed when I said "but thats ur responsibilty and I didnt ask to be born"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Atem Rah, Danish_Retard and 2 others
getting teached by parents is overrated tbh

Ur sister laughs at u asking her that cus shes blackpilled by nature. She knows just existing she will be able to lockdown some betabuxx or use desperate men via onlyfans, being ewhore or any other sexual endeavour. School is irrelevant to fame, boring femlet MTB "Pokimane" is a millionaire cus of virgin fags globally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Lazy parents dont care about normie kids. If u were Chad they would have ensured better upbringing. I used to be very academically gifted, went to special classes, teachers would literally ring my parents to brag about my Einstein iq:what:.

But my parents didnt give a shit and my old man put me down with nah slavschool is much harder than 1st world school bro u arent shit, my mother just kept saying but ur older bro iqmogs. My old man literally said I was gonna fail my driving theory test b4 I went 4 it despite studying for weeks. Niggas always hating and bringing me down.

That negative energy rubbed off on me 2, people literally stopped hanging with me cus I was too cynical and glass half empty kinda guy. Old friend told me that. Shitty parents with shit genetics giving me a shit upbringing.

"Respect me while I verbally abuse u without consequence. Who puts a roof over ur head and food on the table?:soy:. U owe me the money back for raising u kids" my old man seethed when I said "but thats ur responsibilty and I didnt ask to be born"
My parents are very similar

• So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
my parents didnt teach me anything at all too, I was raised by the streets
@turkproducer was raised in hell

Even If I had kids whilst being poor and ugly I'd at least do my best to get them out of it, but my parents have done nothing
i am pretty sure you would do, and many other men will do it, but good man like you will never get a foid, where as that low IQ bad boy chad who fucks foids like rabbits will get to reproduce and many babies, he will not even raise them. a foid in 2021 is willing to be single mother with chads baby than having a normie high value husband.

that is how bad hypergamy and cruel foid nature

unmotivated victim-complexed poor subhumans
sounds like you are projecting
are you sure you are not the unmotivated subhuman? Cause I know I am/was back then and I projected these thoughts to others to cope

sounds like you are projecting
are you sure you are not the unmotivated subhuman? Cause I know I am/was back then and I projected these thoughts to others to cope
Idk bro but thx for reading this copypasta

I've learned nothing.

I've just ended up as poor, lazy and ugly as they are. Even If I had kids whilst being poor and ugly I'd at least do my best to get them out of it, but my parents have done nothing.

I'm fully capable of getting A** on all subjects but being surrounded by unmotivated victim-complexed poor subhumans in all my childhood I could never be successful in anything.

I've never tried my hardest in anything. And I was the one who had to notice this and take action on this myself.

They've done absolutely nothing. All they've done is provided a roof over my head and food, the absolute minimum that nearly every parent does for their child. They've done nothing more. And btw by shelter I mean a tiny apartment where I have to share a bedroom with my sibling. And by food I mean barely any of it. I'm skinny as fuck and people in school joked about it and even my mum's friends joked about it but obviously that spineless loser didn't care.

Thank god for the fact that I noticed how incompetent I was and unfulfilling of my potential I was before it was too late. Well it was too late. Up until 16 years of age I was unconsciously incompetent. It was exactly halfway through my GCSEs, which I did terrible on for my standards, where I watched this really good video by Jordan Belfort (the wolf of wall street) that made me realise how I've never actually tried my 100% at anything in my life and I never had a winner mentality and all my excuses for not trying at stuff were invalid. (It's just a coincidence that he's in my avi btw I just got it cuz I liked the movie.)

Unfortunately it was too late that I became conciously incompetent. I was already halfway through my GCSEs and it takes time to go from the cycle of being conciously incompetent to then being conciously competent so I still didn't do enough revision for the upcoming tests despite knowing I had to do so.

It's just crazy to me that I had to find out about this myself and how they've never pushed me or taught me anything of value.

And it's sad because my younger sister is the same as I used to be: unconiously incompetent. She never tries in school and I ask her why and she just laughs about it. I feel like I need to become like a parent to her and motivate her to do her best because I know fully well that my parents won't do shit when she's 16 and has 1 week left until her GCSEs and hasn't done any revision like with me.

3) conciously competent
4) unconiously competent

My whole life I've been at 1) and I've been at 2) for 2 years and I still haven't gotten to 3).

I have such high standards for where I wanna be in life. Yet my parents are somehow comfortable with where they are.

Ye. Brutal. It feels like I'm the offspring of millionaires yet was adopted by the homeless.

Btw nothing I'm saying here is to to be conceited of myself, to sound edgy or to attention seek or whatever so if you take it that way then you're a fucking loser with an inferiroty complex. There is no possible way you can respond to this post in a negative way against me so if somehow manage to do so then you're retarded.
I pray for you to have strength brother

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
I've learned nothing.

3) conciously competent
4) unconiously competent

try being over 30 like me, and in the same situation as you; middle class/ upper middle class parents dont care bout their children; ITS OVER

Portugual favourites lol told u Germany and France r goinf thru

I've learned nothing.

3) conciously competent
4) unconiously competent

low effort parents, because you are the ugly one. ALWAYS inffuriates me.
I was obviously on the recieving end, of low-ish parental effort. because our dogg butchered my face into uglyness in childhood years. I gotta say, adult men were more caring for my wellbeing than womens, when i was young.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice