Reactions: The Antichrist, ElTruecel, optimisticzoomer and 18 others
i always run away from fights. i also got chased by police, helicopers and dogs

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com, The Grinch, X D and 10 others
How do I sucker punch someone ? @Pikabro

WTF you mean with helicopters?
Are you a serial robber or smuggling narcotics, or what?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, MikeMew'sBitch, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
I got chased by 3 dogs in the slums of Moldova

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
WTF you mean with helicopters?
Are you a serial robber or smuggling narcotics, or what?
hes ex military

probably angered his corrupt greek commander who chased his ass in blackhawk running on athens overly taxed grapes

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, the BULL and LancasteR
I used to get into lots of fights back in middle school/early high school

I used to get into lots of fights back in middle school/early high school
I wish I had tbh but late puberty meant it was a bad idea

i got beat up alot is that a chad trait?

How do I sucker punch someone ? @Pikabro
joke? punch someone as hard as you can while they arent looking or paying attention, either while hes sitting down reading a book or while your in an argument and hes blabbering just sock him

joke? punch someone as hard as you can while they arent looking or paying attention, either while hes sitting down reading a book or while your in an argument and hes blabbering just sock him
You have to go for the chin I heard

You have to go for the chin I heard
yeah to achieve knock out, but just go for everything under the nose because your hand might slip when hitting chin and now you are fucked

You shouldn’t be afraid of confrontation and escalation, but pro-actively looking for fights is retarded. Do what thou pleases

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, scrunchables, Clark69 and 2 others
I would assume most people havent been in a fight

i wanna get in a fight

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
You shouldn’t be afraid of confrontation and escalation, but pro-actively looking for fights is retarded. Do what thou pleases
Indeed. Aspies on here will go out and start fights to "dark triadmaxx" only to end up in a coffin and fill the bellies of maggots instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gigatyrone69, Deleted member 20399 and scrunchables
I've never been in a fight because I'd go too far and go to jail. I don't want to go to jail or hurt people if I don't have to

Edit: Nevermind my lying ass, I have fought a few times but it got broken up quick, which was good.

Ive been in many fights, mostly back at school and trust me, it isn't an incel trait.

There are super neurotypical conformist cool guys that never piss anyone off and get into a fight. They never have to stand their ground.

• +1
Reactions: PiwoTesco and scrunchables
Ive been in many fights, mostly back at school and trust me, it isn't an incel trait.

There are super neurotypical conformist cool guys that never piss anyone off and get into a fight. They never have to stand their ground.
Did you instigate some?

How does being incel corelates with not fighting someone!!!!

Nah thats just a high class trait.

Only the low class prolet subhumans got into fights all the time

Legit all chads went to organised low sentient tribal school vs school fights

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
tbf being in a fight develops character heavily, happened to me right after i got in fights. ive been in 3 so far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Pikabro
while it's good to learn to defend yourself, fights are pretty pointless high risk low reward propositions. you can avoid most fights by just staying away from niggers

Indeed. Aspies on here will go out and start fights to "dark triadmaxx" only to end up in a coffin and fill the bellies of maggots instead
View attachment 2747782
What happens to 90% of self proclamed "dark triad maxxers" when they get into a fight

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
True confrontation is what matters but sometimes confrontations will lead to a fight which is why some people are scared of them. However it is important to confront and cuck people

True confrontation is what matters but sometimes confrontations will lead to a fight which is why some people are scared of them. However it is important to confront and cuck people
-mexican

2A2A8ABE EA02 4CB4 9F1E E0DAE265407D