Incel trait

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Delusional narcissist
Following girls who don’t follow you back and liking their stories and pictures.

If you do this you’re bottom 5% of men, subhuman trash, cuck and a degenerate who needs to be locked up.

You’re a fucking pathetic piece of shit with no self worth and self respect. How do you expect others to respect you if you don’t respect yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, atlantean, Madridista and 4 others
It’s ok to follow girls who don’t follow you back it shows your interested but on the other hand commenting responses to their posts and they don’t even like it makes me cage so bad (I used to do that 2 years ago over:cry:)

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and moreroidsmoredates
Following girls who don’t follow you back and liking their stories and pictures.

If you do this you’re bottom 5% of men, subhuman trash, cuck and a degenerate who needs to be locked up.

You’re a fucking pathetic piece of shit with no self worth and self respect. How do you expect others to respect you if you don’t respect yourself.
is the delusion this bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and moreroidsmoredates
what if u want to jack off to them

i dont understand how people do this even when i was a bottom of the bucket rotter disgrace to society i didnt do this

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

IMG 4807

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Very true. Giving attention to women that don't reciprocate also. I'm guilty of this. You can reach out to her, but if she leaves you on read and isn't engaged in the conversation like you are, that's humiliating. It's better to give up on her at that point.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates