Incel Transforms into Chad with Steroids!

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken

In this video he shows his before pictures as fat, bloated, no definition in face. In the after photos, the majority of his pictures on his dating profile are all shirtless muscle pictures. The combination of building muscle and losing fat not only transformed his body, but his face looks more chiseled and masculine. MPMD talks about how guys blasting gear at low bf% develop more masculine looking jaw, etc. All he did was transform his physique and get rid of his acne. Low bf combined with muscle gain can make a huge difference for so many guys.

@softlysoftly @Blackgymmax @TrestIsBest @CupOfCoffee @indianascension

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Hero of the Imperium, subhuman incel and 8 others
long midface of death

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, subhuman incel, MadTwatter and 8 others

In this video he shows his before pictures as fat, bloated, no definition in face. In the after photos, the majority of his pictures on his dating profile are all shirtless muscle pictures. The combination of building muscle and losing fat not only transformed his body, but his face looks more chiseled and masculine. MPMD talks about how guys blasting gear at low bf% develop more masculine looking jaw, etc. All he did was transform his physique and get rid of his acne. Low bf combined with muscle gain can make a huge difference for so many guys.

@softlysoftly @Blackgymmax @TrestIsBest @CupOfCoffee @indianascension

If you judge his face objectively, like you judge supermodels and other users here, the guy in your video is NOT CHAD. By any stretch of imagination.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, subhuman incel, Deleted member 23554 and 2 others
How is this nigga a chad

@StreegeReturn mogs this Frankestein looking motherfucker to Mumbai seven hells

Reminder this nigga bought 50$ Tinder, ran for a week, had 150 matches, and only one girl replied, and we don't know how she looked like

Meanwhile Streege and @Niko and @Iblamejordan had several Tinder results with stacies messaging them first (I saw proof)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, subhuman incel, pneumocystosis and 4 others
If you judge his face objectively, like you judge supermodels and other users here, the guy in your video is NOT CHAD. By any stretch of imagination.
My point is he improved his looks from what he started with and got better results

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Preoximerianas, subhuman incel and 2 others
How is this nigga a chad

Reminder this nigga bought 50$ Tinder, ran for a week, had 150 matches, and only one girl replied, and we don't know how she looked like

Meanwhile Streege and @Niko and @Iblamejordan had several Tinder results with stacies messaging them first (I saw proof)
Girls message me first all the time too, it doesn't mean much. Wheatwaffles called this guy a Chad. I would consider him a Chad if he is over 6 feet tall, but only issue I see is he has sloping shoulders and weak bideltoid. My whole point here is that he improved and that adding muscle while cutting body fat can change your face and physique

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, subhuman incel and szolliontaraelis
He looks good for sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, subhuman incel, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
My boi Waffles is just boosting his views with that video. That guy is barely a Chad, if at all.

I got boner watching him and im not even kidding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, subhuman incel, Deleted member 23848 and 4 others
I got boner watching him and im not even kidding
Gandy

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
How is this nigga a chad

we've got to STOP the autism and high standards and Chad worshipping for god's sake
He IS a Chad IRL which is what matters- who tf cares about 0.01% male models, seriously?
The guy gets good results with decent white girls, which means he could potentially get turbo stacies if he matched with latians asians etc
and he DID look average or even below in the before- i looked similar when ive been fatter than him and ive been complaining, like this forum, all my life about my looks :lul:
he gives me hope actually
VERY impressive :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Preoximerianas, makeme183 and 3 others
Girls message me first all the time too, it doesn't mean much. Wheatwaffles called this guy a Chad. I would consider him a Chad if he is over 6 feet tall, but only issue I see is he has sloping shoulders and weak bideltoid. My whole point here is that he improved and that adding muscle while cutting body fat can change your face and physique
If you want people to stop sperging out on you, you have to specify “irl chad” to differentiate from psl chad.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, LooksmaxxHopeful, Preoximerianas and 3 others
who would have thought leanmaxxing works

water

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
he had light eyes beforehand. no weight loss for your eumelanin.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
he had light eyes beforehand. no weight loss for your eumelanin.
if ypu have brown eyes just go for girls with brown jfl granted ur white

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
if ypu have brown eyes just go for girls with brown jfl granted ur white
Nigga what

I've seldom gotten with brown eyed women even though they're my favorite (brown doe eyed women with dark hair and light skin like a goth). These women all like men with light eyes. Practically every woman I've been with has had blue or green eyes

Nigga what

I've seldom gotten with brown eyed women even though they're my favorite (brown doe eyed women with dark hair and light skin like a goth). These women all like men with light eyes. Practically every woman I've been with has had blue or green eyes
you have brown eyes?

Black eyes practically. They're not even brown in appearance that's how dark they are.
overrrrrr if every foid does this coloured eyesbwill go extinct ffs, i thouhht foids would be like oh i have brown eyes so ill go for a guy with brown eyes cos i cannot propogate the blue eye genetics to the next generation but noooo nd then the reverse is true for coloured eyed gitps they like brown eyed guys, they will all have kids and all of them will have brown eyes, and since brown eyed foids arent interested in brown eyed moids it will just make inceldom higher as you need higher psl to be attractive and the demand for coloured eyed people will increase, WHAT A SICK JOKE! @Klaus Schwab I SHOULDVE STOPPED YOU WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20422 and Deleted member 23778
overrrrrr if every foid does this coloured eyesbwill go extinct ffs, i thouhht foids would be like oh i have brown eyes so ill go for a guy with brown eyes cos i cannot propogate the blue eye genetics to the next generation but noooo nd then the reverse is true for coloured eyed gitps they like brown eyed guys, they will all have kids and all of them will have brown eyes, and since brown eyed foids arent interested in brown eyed moids it will just make inceldom higher as you need higher psl to be attractive and the demand for coloured eyed people will increase, WHAT A SICK JOKE! @Klaus Schwab I SHOULDVE STOPPED YOU WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!!!
Colored eyed women still love colored eyes, they can just appreciate dark ones too

If anything with all this mixing that Whites are doing is giving ethnics higher chances for colored eyes.

Colored eyed women still love colored eyes, they can just appreciate dark ones too

If anything with all this mixing that Whites are doing is giving ethnics higher chances for colored eyes.
you are white right

Southern Euro mix (Portuguese Spanish) with minor Brit/Norman french and tiny Sephardic Jewish
thats white bro is your eyd colour darker than this in the light? thats my eye colour
20221124 005426

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 23778
thats white bro is your eyd colour darker than this in the light? thats my eye colour View attachment 1967594
It's White in the US but lots of Meds look ethnic regardless. They are super racist (my mom openly says the N word) as I think they're insecure of their own looks oftentimes.

Only in direct sunlight my eyes look a nice honey amber. But I doubt they're lighter than anyone's since I've only seen eyes as dark as mine on a few people, one of them being a half Greek woman and the rest being Black.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Def not chad but what gear was he on? asking for a friend :what:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It's White in the US but lots of Meds look ethnic regardless. They are super racist (my mom openly says the N word) as I think they're insecure of their own looks oftentimes.

Only in direct sunlight my eyes look a nice honey amber. But I doubt they're lighter than anyone's since I've only seen eyes as dark as mine on a few people, one of them being a half Greek woman and the rest being Black.
What do you mean by white in the US? Im med also but a lot of girls ask where I'm from they don't think I'm normal white

What do you mean by white in the US? Im med also but a lot of girls ask where I'm from they don't think I'm normal white
Meaning in the US the standard for being considered White is just be lighter than a Northern curry. Italians who look like they could be from the Middle East are still considered White here. But from what a lot of European and other people around the world say is that these looks are not considered White in a lot of the world.

But if girls ask you that it may mean your pheno is not common on a White person where you live. Meds are more common on the Northeastern states from Pennsylvania up to Maine and in the Great Lakes. I live in a big Midwestern city and there are a lot of Meds and Southern Slavs here so you'd be considered just a White dude here. But in the South where everyone is Scotch Irish not as much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Meaning in the US the standard for being considered White is just be lighter than a Northern curry. Italians who look like they could be from the Middle East are still considered White here. But from what a lot of European and other people around the world say is that these looks are not considered White in a lot of the world.

But if girls ask you that it may mean your pheno is not common on a White person where you live. Meds are more common on the Northeastern states from Pennsylvania up to Maine and in the Great Lakes. I live in a big Midwestern city and there are a lot of Meds and Southern Slavs here so you'd be considered just a White dude here. But in the South where everyone is Scotch Irish not as much
A lot of girls think I’m Italian but I’m not sure if they consider me “white”. I don’t think it makes a difference being in the US, white usually means northern euro southern Italians are considered Med. For context I look similar to Tommy Fury same phenotype but with green eyes. Black hair, tanned etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
A lot of girls think I’m Italian but I’m not sure if they consider me “white”. I don’t think it makes a difference being in the US, white usually means northern euro southern Italians are considered Med. For context I look similar to Tommy Fury same phenotype but with green eyes. Black hair, tanned etc
I literally thought Tommy was an actual Roma at first not even pikey

Yeah I get Italian mostly too when they guess. What Med is considered varies by region. The more Med the region the more it's mainstream White. Like from Philly to Boston, they're just White people. But in Appalachia Meds had a rougher time I hear

I get what you're saying though, Meds have a spicier reputation and considered their own bit exotic to Northern Euros. Girls will say things like "you've got a bit of a dark thing like an Italian" but in their mind it doesn't mean not White even if it doesn't look what they're used to as White.

Meds are in a place where they can be too ethnic to be White but too White to be ethnic

Last edited:
  • +1
I literally thought Tommy was an actual Roma at first not even pikey

Yeah I get Italian mostly too when they guess. What Med is considered varies by region. The more Med the region the more it's mainstream White. Like from Philly to Boston, they're just White people. But in Appalachia Meds had a rougher time I hear

I get what you're saying though, Meds have a spicier reputation and considered their own bit exotic to Northern Euros. Girls will say things like "you've got a bit of a dark thing like an Italian" but in their mind it doesn't mean not White even if it doesn't look what they're used to as White.

Meds are in a place where they can be too ethnic to be White but too White to be ethnic
Yeah italian, greek, turkish is what I've gotten before. I think its a grey area tbh it's not "white" but it's not completely ethnic

• +1
Yeah italian, greek, turkish is what I've gotten before. I think its a grey area tbh it's not "white" but it's not completely ethnic
I've gotten those as well. Especially to the average person those things are all the same

• +1
I've gotten those as well. Especially to the average person those things are all the same
Do you think Med guys have an advantage in the US? I haven't noticed much of an advantage over normal white guys tbh based on pheno alone. You do get a big advantage with ethnics but I'm not attracted to them. I'm thinking Med guys would have a lot of appeal in the south bc people look paler there and you'd be more exotic

• +1
Do you think Med guys have an advantage in the US? I haven't noticed much of an advantage over normal white guys tbh based on pheno alone. You do get a big advantage with ethnics but I'm not attracted to them. I'm thinking Med guys would have a lot of appeal in the south bc people look paler there and you'd be more exotic
Your theory of the South is right. Had experience there myself.

The advantage Meds have is they can do JBW to ethnic women and also be exotic enough for white women but not too exotic for her to consider him a curry. But of course if she despises dark features then it doesn't matter. I don't find White women to NOT like Meds though. I never felt pheno to fail me personally. So many guys on this site doing shit I never even thought to do like change hair or eye color. I say that because I never felt self conscious about my coloring specifically as I always felt it a strong point based on female reaction.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 2268
Your theory of the South is right. Had experience there myself.

The advantage Meds have is they can do JBW to ethnic women and also be exotic enough for white women but not too exotic for her to consider him a curry. But of course if she despises dark features then it doesn't matter. I don't find White women to NOT like Meds though. I never felt pheno to fail me personally. So many guys on this site doing shit I never even thought to do like change hair or eye color. I say that because I never felt self conscious about my coloring specifically as I always felt it a strong point based on female reaction.
Yeah I'm gonna locationmaxx to the south. I think the only problem is a lot of Med guys look racially ambiguous so some girls might think you're ethnic. However, I think the vast majority of girls like Med, especially ethnics JFL.

What states do you think are best? I'm thinking Dallas or Houston might be good. I have green eyes and I think getting blue contacts would look weird with my tan skin tone. My hair is black do you think dying it dark brown will be good or I should keep it black?

• +1
Yeah I'm gonna locationmaxx to the south. I think the only problem is a lot of Med guys look racially ambiguous so some girls might think you're ethnic. However, I think the vast majority of girls like Med, especially ethnics JFL.

What states do you think are best? I'm thinking Dallas or Houston might be good. I have green eyes and I think getting blue contacts would look weird with my tan skin tone. My hair is black do you think dying it dark brown will be good or I should keep it black?
Black hair and green eyes is more of a halo than brown hair and blue eyes. Brown hair frequently comes with blue eyes but which black haired guy has green eyes?

Dallas and Houston aren't super Southern like that though. Houston is super diverse and ethnic so Italian halo may not even be a thing there.

The more Scotch Irish parts of the South are further East

• +1
Black hair and green eyes is more of a halo than brown hair and blue eyes. Brown hair frequently comes with blue eyes but which black haired guy has green eyes?

Dallas and Houston aren't super Southern like that though. Houston is super diverse and ethnic so Italian halo may not even be a thing there.

The more Scotch Irish parts of the South are further East
Hmm which cities do you think are good?

Yeah but who cares what this loser “objective” criteria are.

The only place this dudes thoughts and head belongs.

Is beneath a fucking guillotine

Damn I just came up with that one. Humor Brownie points.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
who would have thought leanmaxxing works

water
Except people don't realize it's ideal to be 12% bf or less, they think as long as they aren't fat that lean-maxxing isn't necessary