Based for killing normies YOOHOO

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mr2chef, thorns, Aero and 6 others
Which shooting is this?

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Of course it's a pasty racist deformed recessive subhuman who else would do this. @Ozell Israelite . @Viperm @anoright @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr2chef, Entitled Asshole, AutisticGymcel and 7 others
Of course it's a pasty racist deformed recessive subhuman who else would do this. @Ozell Israelite . @Viperm @anoright @looksmaxxer234
Yeah he was kinda ugly, but not very subhuman though

220px Vladislav Roslyakov

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, greywind, Suimaxxer and 1 other person
There were a lot of Russian JBs thirsting for him I saw pics
He looked like a htn tbh. Surprised he felt the need to do this given his looks.

Same for the columbine ones.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, thorns, Joe Rogancel and 12 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, thorns, Joe Rogancel and 9 others
He looked like a htn tbh. Surprised he felt the need to do this given his looks.

life is way more complicated than just looks.

He wasn’t even an incel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, thorns, Joe Rogancel and 15 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, thorns, Joe Rogancel and 6 others
Shooters are weak as fuck
torch the building to the ground and light niggas up with slugs as they’re running outdoors

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Deleted member 72684, Joe Rogancel and 5 others
Lmao he wasn't even truecel. He was literally tall, blonde htn-chadlite mentalcel that couldve definitely got a cute becky jb if he actually tried. Fucking white people are so retarded. It's always white people who shoot up schools even though they have nothing to be mad about. Literally most white school shooters look like below average mcclovins who if actually tried to put some effort into their looks, could probably get a self hating htb ethnic gf. I feel like curries should be school shooters for all the shit we have to go through, and yet we literally aren't any.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, thorns, Aero and 9 others
Sad tbh

imagine going to school to get an engineering job one day but then you get shot in the chest and your parents who saved up to pay for your tuition and raised you for 18 years have to end up burying you :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thorns, Deleted member 72684, Deleted member 44207 and 16 others
Just knowing your life can be ended instantly at random by some deranged incel who you have no contact with is retarded

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: heightmaxxing, greywind, thorns and 9 others
Please where i can share the video ? lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Nick.Harte
fuck off

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Aero, Deleted member 72684 and 2 others
Shooters are weak as fuck
torch the building to the ground and light niggas up with slugs as they’re running outdoors
People will smell the burning immediately and all buildings have fire alarms, extinguishers and sprinkles. Pulling the fire alarm and shooting at the assembly location is more effective

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, thorns, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, horizontallytall, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
I wish i had boys to massacre schools with. Viking, Taliban, mongol shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Nick.Harte
And another reason why Russia deserves to be nuked to oblivion.....

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Aero and Deleted member 29155

According to an ex-girlfriend, Roslyakov had informed her he had lost faith in people when his classmates started to ridicule him for being different.

maybe he was autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Gus17 and horizontallytall
Lmao he wasn't even truecel. He was literally tall, blonde htn-chadlite mentalcel that couldve definitely got a cute becky jb if he actually tried. Fucking white people are so retarded. It's always white people who shoot up schools even though they have nothing to be mad about. Literally most white school shooters look like below average mcclovins who if actually tried to put some effort into their looks, could probably get a self hating htb ethnic gf. I feel like curries should be school shooters for all the shit we have to go through, and yet we literally aren't any.
Ur low iq thats why. Not even joking , low iq lower inhibition and hence no mental trauma accumulation. I know what i am saying and i have sufered a lot due to iq . I dont care even u fucking troll me . And yeah am curry too

Ur low iq thats why. Not even joking , low iq lower inhibition and hence no mental trauma accumulation. I know what i am saying and i have sufered a lot due to iq . I dont care even u fucking troll me . And yeah am curry too
No mental trauma lol? You think a 25 khhv has no mental trauma? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
@HerpDerpson after getting drafted

U
No mental trauma lol? You think a 25 khhv has no mental trauma? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Belive in religion?? If yes ur safe .or u believe in afterlife or any such thing like magic and shit?? Then ur safe , no thunk about someone who has been shown a secret about how everuthing told to humans is a lie and nothing matters and think how u will feel , depressed and suicidal whole time if ur a normie, so anyhow never question hope , just use it trying to reason it will literally destroy ur life and mental state

According to an ex-girlfriend, Roslyakov had informed her he had lost faith in people when his classmates started to ridicule him for being different.

maybe he was autistic
Nah people probably just bullied him to suicide tbh. Not saying hes right, but there’s definitely a reason he did this. I mean, he literally said that he was doing this for revenge. Plus the fact that he killed himself. Imagine society just keeps labeling and writing people off who do this instead of actually figuring out the reason why, and the solving the conditions. One of the reasons why people keep losing rights because of a few bad apples.

He should have found this forum tbh. I think spaces likt these keep a lot of people who actually go through society’s filth sane .

He definitely was non nt. Probably grew up to hate religion due to her mother, and abused mentally by his dad. But idk. He had a girlfriend. Not many non nt people make it that far.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Blud thinks he’s the columbine shooters 💀

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 23558
definitely not an incel

Average america school

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou
I don't get the randomness of the violence. Going after your bullies is awful, but it has some logic to it. I don't get randomly killing people who probably have it just as bad as you.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 72684, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
I don't get the randomness of the violence. Going after your bullies is awful, but it has some logic to it. I don't get randomly killing people who probably have it just as bad as you.
You wouldn’t get it.

@Dr. Bludy

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
You wouldn’t get it.

@Dr. Bludy
I mean, I get it. I just don't think it makes any sense. It's like ER stabbing his trucel roommates who had it worse than him.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
I mean, I get it. I just don't think it makes any sense. It's like ER stabbing his trucel roommates who had it worse than him.
Those guys where still assholes ripbozo

• +1
Reactions: LimaDummy

• +1
Reactions: LimaDummy
Nah, it's just that people get so alienated that they feel like it's them against the world. Everyone becomes a target at that point. It's a really emotional and low-iq way of looking at things.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gus17
Damn he did it congrats

@HerpDerpson after getting drafted
It's either shoot a many officers as you can when they give you a gun or run away and survive in the forests of Ukraine by cannibalizing other soldiers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
It's either shoot a many officers as you can when they give you a gun or run away and survive in the forests of Ukraine by cannibalizing other soldiers.
there is a Russian refugee who escaped from compulsory military service on Ukraine and become popular bc of story about Russia. Hes from Omsk so from far east Asia JFL. Mirin statusmaxxer from Asian steppes

• Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Average .org user after posting in rating section

Users who are viewing this thread

Back