"incelcore" is the worst subgenre of music ever

TwoToneMalone83

TwoToneMalone83

Iron
coming from a musician standpoint, this shit is the worst fucking garbage coal ive ever heard in my life brother.
if these normfaggots wanted to make shitty punk music they shouldve been doing that 20 years ago, not in the year TWO THOUSAND AND TWENTY FOUR.
im sure theres plenty of talented guys on here that want to put their music out there and get some traction on their music, rightfully so. only to get overshined by some unoriginal uncreative twink who payola'd his way to where he is???? fuck that bro
this shit is exclusively for foids and queers. point blank period.
if i have to be subjected to another second of a fried by flouride song im gonna lose my mind
and the worst part is that the jew music industry might see something in this garbage and cosign it. fuck my life dude

if i wanted to hear incel music i'd listen to music made by an actual incel, you know? not some dilated homo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, IAMNOTANINCEL, slavicpsycho and 2 others
I like gezebelle

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, Suns9999 and cooldude1231
just wasted 4 minutes of the only life i get on a song called "pizza rolls royce" fuck you dude. fuck you.
Listen to “Nothing ever feels right” its down to earth and heartwarming :ogre:

• JFL
Cope james sapphire music mogs urs to oblivion

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Gaygymmaxx
coming from a musician standpoint, this shit is the worst fucking garbage coal ive ever heard in my life brother.
if these normfaggots wanted to make shitty punk music they shouldve been doing that 20 years ago, not in the year TWO THOUSAND AND TWENTY FOUR.
im sure theres plenty of talented guys on here that want to put their music out there and get some traction on their music, rightfully so. only to get overshined by some unoriginal uncreative twink who payola'd his way to where he is???? fuck that bro
this shit is exclusively for foids and queers. point blank period.
if i have to be subjected to another second of a fried by flouride song im gonna lose my mind
and the worst part is that the jew music industry might see something in this garbage and cosign it. fuck my life dude

if i wanted to hear incel music i'd listen to music made by an actual incel, you know? not some dilated homo
Ok maybe but curlyheadjames is the exception

• JFL
Cope james sapphire music mogs urs to oblivion
james is an actual incel, i like his music. james actually interacted with the community and whatnot, these other guys are just pretenders

Ok maybe but curlyheadjames is the exception
yea cuz hes actually an incel not some fag larper lol, he made some goodstuff before he got bluepilled or whatever

ok i heard enough for today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back