Inceldom cannot be helped

ranierean

ranierean

...Boarding L'Express de Schery 🚬🚂✊
That’s the most evil thing about it, you’re just… done.

Even from the libtard standpoint where you make endless arguments for every single breathing thing, even for niggers who jump at cops with knives, ZAWGscience says that NPD is incurable (it’s one of the few rare conditions that isn’t) and if you harbor any whiff of an anti-gyno sentiment then you clearly don’t deserve to live and have no way of ever being reintegrated back into the society. NO ONE is ever going to care and you know this.

“Ascension” stories exist but each and every one is fundamentally sad and even then they never break the mould of “you’re not incel because you never were one.”
If you can actually looksmax then do that, I guess, but you're not like me…

You’re going to eat shit, have people be deaf and patronizing to you, and then you die.
It’s funny, but they all think that they know better, and they generate so much pointless advice that you could probably start to think “they can’t ALL be wrong”--but they are. The phrase has lost all its meaning but “it’s over,” it just is.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, NoLongerHuman and Klasik616
If you still masturbate your not a real incel

After you reach 25, women will stay as far away from you as possible if they find out you're a virgin.

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

if it's really over for you looks-wise (which I doubt) just forget about girls and pursue something better like a good career. Less of a headache in the long run