• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • π™„π™£π™˜π™šπ™‘π™™π™€π™’ π™žπ™¨ π™₯π™ͺπ™§π™š 𝙑π™ͺπ™˜π™  [π™©π™π™š π™›π™žπ™£π™–π™‘ π™©π™π™§π™šπ™–π™™]

π™„π™£π™˜π™šπ™‘π™™π™€π™’ π™žπ™¨ π™₯π™ͺπ™§π™š 𝙑π™ͺπ™˜π™  [π™©π™π™š π™›π™žπ™£π™–π™‘ π™©π™π™§π™šπ™–π™™]

Klasik616

Klasik616

Born to be useless
Stop the copes: muh you're not 6 foot, muh you're not HTN, muh you're not rich. Listen inceldom is pure luck because there are couples out there (you see in the street) who don't fit the blackpill theory.

You will see women on Reddit at 25 who never had a boyfriend, at the same time you will see an uglier woman who had a boyfriend. The same goes for men, there are some HTNs out there with just 1-2 options and there are other ones with 100+ options.

Luck in this case means anything you can't control, listen this world is not made for you so what you get in life is mostly luck and not a result of your effort. The same goes for the ones who try hard to escalate the corporate ladder, the most important things who get you what you want are not in your control. Is not in your control to be born a certain way, in a certain place, with a certain people.

If you haven't meet the right girl is because the world didn't give you that opportunity because I know some girl out there might want a relationship with you, the thing is you don't know her. I believe even a very ugly man can date a very ugly woman but they simply cope with trying to "find something better".

So blackpill is essentially a curse, not a mechanic way of understanding society because we humans don't decide within a certain rules some humans break the rules. Blackpill is based on probability, the more good looking you are the more probable is that a girl will want to date you but is not necessarily gonna happen. Do you think if you looksmaxx all your problems are gonna be solved? πŸ˜‚ For some do, for some don't.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: uksucks, Jason Voorhees, ChadL1te and 10 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, twojei, Acion and 1 other person
nigga life is luck

Download 2

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, twojei and Klasik616
JFL if you believe you will get popular after ascending, many users here gymcelling and softmaxxing for nothing. Where are the results?

Last edited:
Shit song sorry

Water that probability is everything, but a gradient of experience will always point towards an average, take the genetic information of an ethnostate for example

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Klasik616
Shit song sorry

Water that probability is everything, but a gradient of experience will always point towards an average, take the genetic information of an ethnostate for example
But even though women want 5% of men they can't date the 5% of men, they just can hook up with them. Is mathematically impossible for a woman to find what she desires for a man, she will be alone. She will have to date down sometime.

So blackpill is essentially a curse,
I believe this. I wouldn't be surprised if inceldom is caused by a combination of your birthday, name and other magickal shit like the ancestors. Getting bullied actually curses people, so that might be a part of it too

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
But even though women want 5% of men they can't date the 5% of men, they just can hook up with them. Is mathematically impossible for a woman to find what she desires for a man, she will be alone. She will have to date down sometime.
I lost track of what we are talking about

Hypergamy is nuanced, but the simple force of attraction between the 95% to the 5% has dragging effects even if slight(since so many people regardless of being LTN or whatever are in relationships) and has more gravitational force than what men seek or expect

Stop the copes: muh you're not 6 foot, muh you're not HTN, muh you're not rich. Listen inceldom is pure luck because there are couples out there (you see in the street) who don't fit the blackpill theory.

You will see women on Reddit at 25 who never had a boyfriend, at the same time you will see an uglier woman who had a boyfriend. The same goes for men, there are some HTNs out there with just 1-2 options and there are other ones with 100+ options.

Luck in this case means anything you can't control, listen this world is not made for you so what you get in life is mostly luck and not a result of your effort. The same goes for the ones who try hard to escalate the corporate ladder, the most important things who get you what you want are not in your control. Is not in your control to be born a certain way, in a certain place, with a certain people.

If you haven't meet the right girl is because the world didn't give you that opportunity because I know some girl out there might want a relationship with you, the thing is you don't know her. I believe even a very ugly man can date a very ugly woman but they simply cope with trying to "find something better".

So blackpill is essentially a curse, not a mechanic way of understanding society because we humans don't decide within a certain rules some humans break the rules. Blackpill is based on probability, the more good looking you are the more probable is that a girl will want to date you but is not necessarily gonna happen. Do you think if you looksmaxx all your problems are gonna be solved? πŸ˜‚ For some do, for some don't.
I learned many important shit too

• +1
I believe this. I wouldn't be surprised if inceldom is caused by a combination of your birthday, name and other magickal shit like the ancestors. Getting bullied actually curses people, so that might be a part of it too
For example, I am a 22 yr old KHHV and rated MTN by atleast 20 users. I see LTNs with girlfriends (not the majority of them but like 30%). I had no friends in school, I had no brothers, my parents weren't at home. I just coped with videogames, result: non NT, not good looking, no money, no experience.

• +1
Reactions: twojei and Acion
I lost track of what we are talking about

Hypergamy is nuanced, but the simple force of attraction between the 95% to the 5% has dragging effects even if slight(since so many people regardless of being LTN or whatever are in relationships) and has more gravitational force than what men seek or expect
Apart from luck women make the whole dating scene worse with their decisions aka hypergamy. Which means having a girlfriend nowadays is not as common as it used to be even though we are more connected than ever through an screen. But luck is essentially what's keeping a man incel: because he didn't approach enough women, because he's not around women. So women can't really know about him. People say "have an IG" and you start playing the hypergamy game, which is fucking screwed up for men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and ProBono
You will see women on Reddit at 25 who never had a boyfriend
Foids who are mad that they couldnt get Chad
you will see an uglier woman who had a boyfriend.
Juggernaut is law +
The same goes for men, there are some HTNs out there with just 1-2 options
If they just have 1-2 options then they are not HTNs
jfl at believing in "the right girl", might as well believe in Santa Claus.

Conclusion: You are bluepilled af and should end your pathetic existence

Foids who are mad that they couldnt get Chad

Juggernaut is law +

If they just have 1-2 options then they are not HTNs

jfl at believing in "the right girl", might as well believe in Santa Claus.

Conclusion: You are bluepilled af and should end your pathetic existence
Based on your logic all women are only looking for hook ups with Chad? There are no LTRs out there? Retard.

Also if a HTN struggles it might be because he's in the wrong environment, if you throw him at the club he would get a lot of options. A HTN has to max out his IG or he won't get much more results than a MTN.

Based on your logic all women are only looking for hook ups with Chad? There are no LTRs out there? Retard.
Obviously they would prefer to have a LTR with Chad, but since Chad has basically infinite options, foids would rather get pump and dumped by him than having a sub7 guy secure

• JFL
Obviously they would prefer to have a LTR with Chad, but since Chad has basically infinite options, foids would rather get pump and dumped by him than having a sub7 guy secure
I agree they sleep with Chad but they're going for LTR with a normie because he's providing stuff. Learn to differentiate sexual attraction and viability. LTR is for betabuxxers, you don't need to be very handsome. Average foids don't want LTR with Chad because they know he has options.

There are factors you can’t control but its not totally luck.

I agree they sleep with Chad but they're going for LTR with a normie because he's providing stuff. Learn to differentiate sexual attraction and viability. LTR is for betabuxxers, you don't need to be handsome.
Being a normie in a LTR is cucked in most cases, as you need to jestermax and submit to your gf because both of of you know that she can easily replace you any time

• +1
Being a normie in a LTR is cucked in most cases, as you need to jestermax and submit to your gf because both of of you know that she can easily replace you any time
Yet most men are in this situation right now because they aren't PSL 7. You can only get foid treatment as a man when you're super attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Shogun
Extremely legit thread, what the universe throws at you (ie a girl) or dumps on you (ie circumstances that force loneliness/inceldom) is not under your control at all. You can try to play with the probabilities but there so many exceptions that no, luck is the determining factor and basically nullifies everything else.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Clown Show and Klasik616
NT is the only true "law" that remains unbroken.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks and Klasik616
Extremely legit thread, what the universe throws at you (ie a girl) or dumps on you (ie circumstances that force loneliness/inceldom) is not under your control at all. You can try to play with the probabilities but there so many exceptions that no, luck is the determining factor and basically nullifies everything else.
Yea no matter how hard you try, if you have bad luck nothing ever will work.
NT is the only true "law" that remains unbroken.
NT might work if she's your looksmatch not if you're below her in terms of looks, also girls not only look for an interesting person but also a person with good social status. The majority of couples I see are looksmatched and if they aren't it means the man has something else that the girl likes.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Whatever and Always Stay You
Yea no matter how hard you try, if you have bad luck nothing ever will work.

NT might work if she's your looksmatch not if you're below her in terms of looks, also girls not only look for an interesting person but also a person with good social status. The majority of couples I see are looksmatched and if they aren't it means the man has something else that the girl likes.
What I mean is that no one who is ND gets relationships, girls, sex... nothing. The group I consistently see alone are those that are autistic.

• +1
What I mean is that no one who is ND gets relationships, girls, sex... nothing. The group I consistently see alone are those that are autistic.
Me too. Why are men usually more autistic than women? I don't understand how easy a life for a woman is.

Last edited:
All boils down to luckpill.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks, ChadL1te and Whatever

I truly believe we live in a simulation and we are given a luck stat with multiple facets the moment we are born

Some of us are forced to insanity by casuality, even if in theory our physical stats and intelligence are top tier

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Klasik616
View attachment 3224047

I truly believe we live in a simulation and we are given a luck stat with multiple facets the moment we are born

Some of us are forced to insanity by casuality, even if in theory our physical stats and intelligence are top tier
You can be high IQ and still fail at life for having no social circles and status, I've seen countless examples when I studied at uni these niggas only got status after death. while other dudes with the same intelligence made it. Another luckpill.

If you're not deformed you'll definitely be attractive to someone... But people here are convinced that if you don't look like a runway model you're not desirable (even tho they're 0.00001 of the population).

• +1
It’s more mental than physical
It's mostly physical,
Sexuality is physical buddy boyo.
The reason you don't have a girlfriend is because you aren't in the place where you find a girl, apart of that you have to be NT enough to talk with her and she has to like the way you are (which is not gonna happen first if you're not good looking).

So the probabilities to get a girlfriend are very low, if you were famous and outgoing the probabilities would be higher.

Most not good looking couples find themselves after months of talking stage since both were not attracted at first (this is what I see IRL).

Last edited:
Makes me think of predeterminism theory

• +1