Inceldom lowers testosterone

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Chads and Tyrones are constantly focused and competing for pussy and surrounding themselves with attractive women which is scientifically proven to increase testosterone

Once you give up on women, you give up on competition and avoid being around women, making testosterone production pointless

This is why ugly men usually turn out to be depressed energyless bums because what's the point

And it's rare to see ugly men with moggers physiques because society literally starved them

The most brutal and dark blackpill of this is this is society and biology's way of killing inadequate men. Once your testosterone and motivation is gone, you will starve yourself to death and get ate by Chad and Tyrone

The incel works a job while Chad and Tyrone barely work or are entrepreneurs or the boss

Etc etc

Eat or be ate but often eating never gets one where they dream to be. So might as well rope before Chad/Tyrone eats them

• +1
Reactions: maarda
The supervillain way of overcoming this is by looksmaxxing and sizemaxxing and gymmaxxing and powermaxxing and perhaps some thugmaxxing but it's hard to do if you're cucked by frame or height

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
9551v6

The supervillain way of overcoming this is by looksmaxxing and sizemaxxing and gymmaxxing and powermaxxing and perhaps some thugmaxxing but it's hard to do if you're cucked by frame or height
But by the time a man completes this they suffered for too long and their prime years are over so they commit suicide

There will always be killers ready to kill men for doing this. Ofc there are. You think society wants to allow men to cheat their genetics? No. Only women are allowed to do that. Wake up 😂

Looksmaxxing is cope and doesn't exist

The forum is Jewish scam for money and they will probably delete this post

This is why you see threads deleted and don't know why

I'm risking my life providing the truth to my brothers