Inceldom starts at the birth

fobos

fobos

Toxic
Cute babies receive more attention and affection than babies who are cuteness-challenged.

:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 611
Should have stood in my dads ballsack :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Its over for babycels just go ER

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and itsoverbuddyboyo
Inceldom starts the moment you post a thread with a blackpill prefix

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Coping
Cute babies receive more attention and affection than babies who are cuteness-challenged.
It starts at fertilisation. poor nutrition on the mother's behalf leads to lack of development.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
It starts at fertilisation. poor nutrition on the mother's behalf leads to lack of development.
Cope, I was born premature, deformed, and sick. Breastfeeding caused none of that.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Cope, I was born premature, deformed, and sick. Breastfeeding caused none of that.

So fetuses just feed themselves now :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Go starve in a rice field you commie fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
So fetuses just feed themselves now :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
You can't fucking breastfeed a fetus because it's inside a stomach you fucking retard

You can't fucking breastfeed a fetus because it's inside a stomach you fucking retard

So you fucking eat children now u dumb shit.

use ur fucking brain instead of your stroking your rice grain sized chode to release that whatever the mother eats the fucking fetus eats. IF THE MOTHER DOES HAVE THE RIGHT NUTRITION THE BABY WILL BE BORN UNDERDEVELOPED YOU DUMB COW SHIT.

Retards like you shouldn't be able to be able to have least dreams of procreating.

• +1
553.jpg

• +1
So you fucking eat children now u dumb shit.

use ur fucking brain instead of your stroking your rice grain sized chode to release that whatever the mother eats the fucking fetus eats. IF THE MOTHER DOES HAVE THE RIGHT NUTRITION THE BABY WILL BE BORN UNDERDEVELOPED YOU DUMB COW SHIT.
Calm down, I know that. Also, I'm not Asian so shut the fuck up you goddamn ape. Finally, I was born premature, I had to be born that way. A genetic defect or a mental disorder will not be prevented by nutrition. DNA is DNA.

Calm down, I know that.
giphy.gif

1. R u stupid lack of nutrition = lack of growth. For example facial structure. Facial recession makes you an incel.
  2. How is stunted growth caused by DNA and not environmental factors like nutrition?
  3. Since your bringing mental disorders into this conversation, even though it isn't relevant, you must be autistic.
  4. Nutrition is an important part of health you need to stay healthy in order to reach your genetic potential .
  5. Constantly blaming genes is cope. Genes are controlled by the environment.
UR DUMB

giphy.gif

1. R u stupid lack of nutrition = lack of growth. For example facial structure. Facial recession makes you an incel.
  2. How is stunted growth caused by DNA and not environmental factors like nutrition?
  3. Since your bringing mental disorders into this conversation, even though it isn't relevant, you must be autistic.
  4. Nutrition is an important part of health you need to stay healthy in order to reach your genetic potential .
UR DUMB
Fuck off back to lookism.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
giphy.gif

UR DUMB

Cope

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 611
I just embarrassed you. Go LDAR

In no way is saying cope is relevant to what I said. This is meant to be a black pill thread stop trying to play the cope card

Nutrition is important but not as important as genes.