Incells pulling 10/10 s

S

smallguydev

Iron
why can 2/10 guys pull 10/10 girls? ive seen short,bald,fat dudes with 2/10 facecard be with 8/10 baddies

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and ayusshhhh
if they have a long skull with blonde hair and blue eyes, they can't be lower than 5/10.

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige, lestoa, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
just be normie theory

• +1
Reactions: Andremln, qazw and smallguydev
NT NT AND NT BUDDYS İF YOU ARE NON NT LİKE ME İTS OVER PPL LOOK YOU AND SAY YOURE WEİRD ASF İTS OVER İ WİLL GO ER İF YOURE NON NT YOU SHOULD TOO:feelswhy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer and ItsOverLawg
NT NT AND NT BUDDYS İF YOU ARE NON NT LİKE ME İTS OVER PPL LOOK YOU AND SAY YOURE WEİRD ASF İTS OVER İ WİLL GO ER İF YOURE NON NT YOU SHOULD TOO:feelswhy:
being nt is must
swallow the NTpill

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer
LİKE BRO İ HAVE PROJECTED SUPRA ORBİTALS İ HAVE HOODED EYES WİTH LONG LASHES BUT EVEN MY LOOKS İS NO NT İ HAVE SUBHUMAN CHİN LİP MAXİLLA NOSE LİFE OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER:feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:

because IRL is about being NT. A looksmaxxer has to make up for being a molested dog with good looks

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MedMogger, qazw and ItsOverLawg
why can 2/10 guys pull 10/10 girls? ive seen short,bald,fat dudes with 2/10 facecard be with 8/10 baddies
Post some examples that aren't rich, famous or cucks

Inb4 "but I know a guy"

• +1
Reactions: qazw
bro what does NT mean or can u explain those slangs 😭
Neurotypical. Basically means you fit in socially, have good social skills and have a social life with friends.
Opposite is neurodivergent, like being autistic or having a mental illness like social anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: smallguydev
bro what does NT mean or can u explain those slangs 😭
Means neurotypical

Which is a cope, obviously. Neurotipicality is irrelevant if a woman is genuinely attracted to you

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag and smallguydev
i don’t know celebrities or famous people that are like that but ive seen alot in public 2/10 men be with 8/10 women
I have not

Therefore what you're saying is bullshit, or you're one of those TikTok cucks who underrate men and overrate women

Means neurotypical

Which is a cope, obviously. Neurotipicality is irrelevant if a woman is genuinely attracted to you
ive seen alot of woman choose height over face i would never imagine if height was that important tho