Incelmaxxing

MirrorOnTheWall

MirrorOnTheWall

Iron
The point of this guide is to maximize your well being despite women denying you a chance for happiness, and taking a full advantage of being forced to be single.
  1. One of the reasons why relationships (particularly, marriages) extends people's lifespans is the increase of REM sleep from post-sex. You can increase your REM sleep by using glycine or DSIP peptides. These should help to regulate various hormones which will make you feel more vernal.
  2. An other reason is because couple have an increase of oxytocin. You can take an oxytocin spray, the issue is it quickly break down once they've reconstituted or when exposed to heat or UV light. So, unless you want to ask your doctor for Carbetocin, you're better off increasing your OXT levels indirectly. Indirectly by a purchasing a weighted blanket and owning an affectionate cat (don't get a dog or a rodent-girls might see you as a fatherly figure). If you feel lonely during the day, stuff pillows in a coat, then place it behind you and the arm sleeves around you. This will feel like someone is hugging you.
  3. Adopt a minimalist lifestyle while leaving trash all over the floors. To do this; own a PC set-up, couple of chairs, put plastic sheets on the ground where you would normally sit plus under the garbage bin (so you can easily fold them and remove the junk when you need to). Remove all decorations on the walls, even the paint. And sleep on a bamboo pad.
  4. Vent on incel forums. Now this may sound counterintuitive, but you're better off giving off steam than for cortisol to build up and worsen you quality of life. This has to be done in moderation, otherwise you'd feel more suicidal over time.
  5. Get a blue collar job. They pay so fucking well precisely because so many people refuse working in them, thus increasing their demand.
  6. Spend your income on insurance, investments, and save for good retirement-These are the best options for your life because you're single, yet they make women dry up like beef jerky, so don't waste it!
  7. Become skinny then work solely on your tights and gluts. This will you give a feminine figure which women would want to avoid you for, while at the same time, will raise your resting metabolic rate. Try to minimize your calf sizes, otherwise, they might ruin the feminine appearance.
  8. If you have a decent jaw, let your beard grow or wear a face mask at all times. If you're trying to halo while promotionmaxxing at work, then be clean shaven, then use a beard hair system after your shift is over.
  9. If a random femoid ever give you a time of day, she doesn't want to fuck you but don't just simply ignore her, you'll come across as dark triad. First, kiss her ass during the conversation like normie betas do. This will turn the babe off, however, she'll try to exploit your attention (by giving her of or ig account). At that point, act like the biggest, most ungrateful, sexist she ever seen. Afterwords, the chick shall feel happy to avoid you, and you'll finally have your peace of mind without your good graces being leached off of.
  10. Join Calvinism. It's one of the few sects of Christianity that retains some form of sexual restriction that feminists hate and has a compatibilistic/deterministic view of the humanity like the blackpill.
  11. If you've lost your mind by wanting a kid, then get a testicular sperm extraction procedure (no women should have the pleasure of making you cum, imaginary or otherwise) and send the sample to a surrogate mother so she can inseminate herself. After you have a child you might give him/her donkey milk, as it's the closet's chemical makeup after human's (baby formula is garbage). I do believe the kid need some female role model, so might want to make plans with a nanny in such a way, the nanny never know what you look like in person or how you present yourself. Once your offspring can walk, have him/her walk on stilts with heavy clothes when in public so people will think you two are just friends (again we don't women to see you as a fatherly figure). Lie to him/her that mother's & father's day is just a rumor weirdos practice. Hire a private tutor you (personally) will never physically met. Tell the nanny to drop off your baby to some club so he/she will have some social interaction. And teach your little one how to invest for the future.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 15827, Hueless and 9 others
Strong 1st Post

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Hueless, IncelsBraincels and 5 others
:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Growth Plate
How can we find Stacy egg donors? I signed up for one site and the options were shit.

I want a Chad son so I have very specific requirements:

> 5'9
Blue eyes
Jet black hair (this is where you get a discount bc bluepilled normies will go for the blondes)
Good jawline
Compact midface

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, PYT, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
How can we find Stacy egg donors? I signed up for one site and the options were shit.

> 5'9
Blue eyes
Jet black hair (this is where you get a discount bc bluepilled normies will go for the blondes)
Good jawline
Compact midface
Just get chad's stem cells and transdifferentiate them into mature eggs and inseminate them, then send the test tube baby to a surrogate mother for her implant it into her womb.

high IQ

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

> 5'9
Blue eyes
Good jawline
Compact midface
This is crucial to find out yea

This is crucial to find out yea
dm me if you want to talk about it or reply here but do you still plan to surrogate maxx with a stacy ? I think one could pay a Norwegian stacy model to donate their eggs to a clinic and arrange it if you were rich and had connections and there are some elite surrogate clinics available

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
dm me if you want to talk about it or reply here but do you still plan to surrogate maxx with a stacy ? I think one could pay a Norwegian stacy model to donate their eggs to a clinic and arrange it if you were rich and had connections and there are some elite surrogate clinics available
Ye problem is I am not rich