Incels and Elliot Rodger are proof the dark triad is complete cope

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
if being a narcissistic pshyo got you girls then incels and Eliot Rodger would be swimming in pussy.

“but but Muh Richard rameriz” “Muh look at this one criminal” ya sure your gonna have some mentally I’ll women into mass murderers ofc but that doesn’t prove the dark triad at all,

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX
if being a narcissistic pshyo got you girls then incels and Eliot Rodger would be swimming in pussy.

“but but Muh Richard rameriz” “Muh look at this one criminal” ya sure your gonna have some mentally I’ll women into mass murderers ofc but that doesn’t prove the dark triad at all,
Its not like Rehab has been saying this for years

• JFL
Mentally ill girls are usually the hot ones

Just saying

But there are ugly ones who try to cosplay as mentally ill

• +1
Mentally ill girls are usually the hot ones

Just saying

But there are ugly ones who try to cosplay as mentally ill
No they aren’t :lul:

When? I’ve watched all his videos haven’t seen him say this
in this vid he says hes trying to figure a way to cope hes says in the vid he thinks Dark triad is fake. I think he brings up How adam Lanza never got stands or some shit like that

Yes they are

Atleast for my age range. Idk if ur a zoomer
I’ve never seen a hot mentally ill girl there all ugly as shit
in this vid he says hes trying to figure a way to cope hes says in the vid he thinks Dark triad is fake. I think he brings up How adam Lanza never got stands or some shit like that

Anecdote, not dark triad

• JFL
I’ve never seen a hot mentally ill girl there all ugly as shit

Anecdote, not dark triad

A hot crazy chick will ruin a man's taste in women

You are blessed

There's a difference between looking dark triad and being dark triad. Also people who are actually dark triad can get hella bitches but it has to be the right combination. Some resentful, unpleasant, vulnerable narcissist with no skills isn't gonna get hoes just cuz he's some mad hater.

I think the traits that r more beneficial would be stuff like fearlessness (people who score higher in psychopathy sometimes exhibit this trait ) because it's confidence, also scoring higher in machiavellianism would mean that you might be able to convince girls to fuck by using superficial charm. Also being dangerous or able to inflict harm is attractive to girls because they would feel safer around you. Partaking in high risk activities can be exciting too. Just stuff like that.