Incels and evolution

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Why do incels use evolution as an arguement? Darwin was full of shit tbh ngl. He contradicts himself in his own book and even admits that he doesn't believe in his own theory. In one chapter he claims that it's the best looking males that reproduce, in the other he claims that it's the most physically strong ones. And yet incels use Darwin as an argument for female standards despite Darwin himself not rly giving an answer.

And on the other hand, they have associated religion with misogyny and patriarchy. Nowhere in the bible does it say anything about ugly men buying wives and using them as sexslaves. On the contrary, prostitution is condemable. Moreover, it is stated many times that women must subdue to their man, their man, the man they chose, not some entitled incel who forcefully married them. It also, says that men should subdue to their wives as well and become one.

Besides, the bible is an ancient book describing events that happened when the world was not nearly as populated as it is today. Its natural that with more people, more competition will arise, its not like everyone has always been getting laid. Evolution on top of being propaganda and nothing more than one man's manifesto, is no more explantionary for incledom than the bible is yet incel's somehow ascociated their plight with that rather than mere genentic misfortune.

God, after all, made human, both men and women, with free will. He cant do anythign to make a woman like you, not his fault. Its noone's fault really. And jfl at women and feminists using "millions of years of evolution" as an excuse to fuck chads. They liked the best looking men before they knew about this shit, it doesnt prove anything.

I grew up in a house with evolutionary theory and after 24 years i realized that its an autistic, armchair theory, that has been disproved multiple times and its propaganda to destroy the west.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 4209
I grew up in a house with evolutionary theory and after 24 years i realized that its an autistic, armchair theory, that has been disproved multiple times and its propaganda to destroy the west.
you'd be thanking darwin right now if your ancestors were chads

you'd be thanking darwin right now if your ancestors were chads

not even chads believe this shit. jfl if you think lookism isnt God's plan

whoa nigga

i don't care

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
based and creationist pilled