Incels and femcels at the gym

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

这个账号是中国共产党对西方干预的一部分
The femcels are always together, they are kind of obnoxious but they're friends with each other
while incels don't even talk to other people, they're focused on the exercises as if they're on a personal crusade... Incels are cringe beings tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 27987 and 8 others
I don’t even go to the gym I just drive around at night listening to music in the rain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
Yeah I went to Planet fitness to link up with @Blackgymmax then I left feeling sick as a land whale subhuman attempted to ask for my snap.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Ive never talked with anyone in the gym, I wish I could meet a beautiful girl there

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
The word "incel" has lost all meaning. Every lone male, below average looking or antisocial guy is labeled an incel. This abomination of a word should never have gotten mainstream.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Arcturus, zura and 6 others
The word "incel" has lost all meaning. Every lone male, below average looking or antisocial guy is labeled an incel. This abomination of a word should never have gotten mainstream.
It is what it is

Define incel

I barely talk with anyone in the Gym either lol,just there to get shit done and dip

Guess Im Incel 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yliaster
I barely talk with anyone in the Gym either lol,just there to get shit done and dip

Guess Im Incel 🤷‍♂️
incel trait. all htns+ spend all their times talking there.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and autistic_tendencies
incel trait. all htns+ spend all their times talking there.

On the few times I suffered the gym, the HTN+ would always work out in groups and be extremely loud about it.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 7725
On the few times I suffered the gym, the HTN+ would always work out in groups and be extremely loud about it.
they all have gym friend groups and im always left out because my PSL is too low.

• So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn
  • Woah
Reactions: SubSigma
extremely true
my gym trainer hates that i have no trainer partner most of the time,and tires to overperform my ability
(my only friends comes ata diferent time)
while cool guys comes in groups and are cool with trainer while incels are just angrily busy with themself like as if they are preparing for a war or something
we are frustated while cool guys are having fun

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel