Incels and looksmax.org members fear being normal

D

Deleted member 6305

I have a BBC with no melanin
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Posts
47,049
Reputation
65,135
I've been analyzing all of you and there's this sense of unconformity 99% here share while they want to be NT, it's very interesting.
Anything that's normal or as you might say "normie" is seen as inferior, but at the same time you want to be like them... :feelshah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: CantStopTheMog and Deleted member 114975
I've been analyzing all of you and there's this sense of unconformity 99% here share while they want to be NT, it's very interesting.
Anything that's normal or as you might say "normie" is seen as inferior, but at the same time you want to be like them... :feelshah:
fr. I cringe everytime I see someone say “muh” or “foid”:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
 

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
4
Views
35
roymustang
roymustang
hate
Replies
9
Views
56
Revent
Revent
botchedbytufano
Replies
11
Views
44
botchedbytufano
botchedbytufano
ANON
Replies
10
Views
50
jr49506
jr49506
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
8
Views
56
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top