Incels are Flaming Zendaya and Saying "White Angel" Mogs her 😂😂

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, WeiWei, SubhumanCurrycel and 11 others
I did security for the movie premiere of the new little mermaid and I legit thought the actress was just some random nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: crazyhorse, Ury17, gonion wanter and 18 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, Chadethnic101, YabadiDabado and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: madmogger, SubhumanCurrycel, sub5faliure and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Just use a shitty pic of zendaya and pic out a terra Mogger Stacy to prove a sped point theory

• +1
Reactions: madmogger
Zendaya looks like the average looking poor favela girl from Rio, like the lower end of them

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and HeightPilledum
Just use a shitty pic of zendaya and pic out a terra Mogger Stacy to prove a sped point theory
Both are makeup frauders, but the difference is that Jenna Renee looks angelic with makeup while Zendaya just barely above average nigress with it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25913
Weird he looks more asian now then before .

Also why do users keep saying " brutal collagen pill" and he aged like shit. Yea he's not a pretty boy but he still looks good as fuck and aged well.
moreso dht

Zendaya is GL but like Brooke Monk she relies too heavily on eyeshadow/liner IMO

This is her natural eye area

Zendaya is the most overrated celebrity chick I've ever seen. She has a 5/10 face and a 6/10 body. She doesn't have a single impressive feature. That white fast food chick fogs her to the moon and back, and it is so obvious that I think anyone who argues about it is gaslighting me or biased against white women.

Zendaya is the most overrated celebrity chick I've ever seen. She has a 5/10 face and a 6/10 body. She doesn't have a single impressive feature. That white fast food chick fogs her to the moon and back, and it is so obvious that I think anyone who argues about it is gaslighting me or biased against white women.
nah facially shes like a 7 or 6.

she has better face than body

All those ugly