Incels are lucky to be alive

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Ur lucky we are not in the spartan era where genetically unfit babies would be auto killed. Your lucky ur still able to be alive just respect that ur not genetically fit to have foids. Ur focus must be fully shifted from looksmaxing or anything that has to do with foids . Go get a flesh light it’s over.

#1 nibba fan signing out

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aids!, dogtown, Zeta ascended and 3 others
What about ogrecels

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Ur lucky we are not in the spartan era where genetically unfit babies would be auto killed. Your lucky ur still able to be alive just respect that ur not genetically fit to have foids. Ur focus must be fully shifted from looksmaxing or anything that has to do with foids . Go get a flesh light it’s over.

#1 nibba fan signing out

why you fan of nibba, u homo?

• +1
Alot of people would probably prefer being discarded as babies than live like this ngl

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, StudyHacks, dogtown and 2 others
All good saying that.

Until they come at you with a gun or in a van. Then it's time to retract shit etc.

• +1
  • +1
9C69257F F2D0 44AC A0E8 39CDB894BF65

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Swagwaffle
Tell me about your personalities:feelshmm:

• +1
Not going to read that shitty article but there will always be incels, as long as ugly women have kids. Think about it, women have been hypergamous for thousands of years and we still have incels
Ugly women will be the main drive for genetically modified babies.

• +1
Implode 1

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Swagwaffle and Nibba
I propose dysgenic eugenics. A third way.

• +1
Exactly. Red-Brown alliance!

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 611

#1 nibba fan signing out

Society is functioning because of bottom 80 percent men . If we revolt - it will be over for everyone - including the government

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel, Coping, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
Can't tell if sarcastic or serious

• +1
Reactions: Final82 and Swagwaffle
Belgium is a Shit country now but it had moments of glory
Society is functioning because of bottom 80 percent men . If we revolt - it will be over for everyone - including the government

oh I can't wait for year zero part two

• +1
Ur lucky we are not in the spartan era where genetically unfit babies would be auto killed.
You are sort of a brainlet if you dont understand that its actually the other way around. We are unlucky to live now, it would be actually much better if we just died some moments after the birth.

• +1

#1 nibba fan signing out
Screenshot 2019 01 17 14 23 302

• +1
You are sort of a brainlet if you dont understand that its actually the other way around. We are unlucky to live now, it would be actually much better if we just died some moments after the birth.
Nah because life is not that bad . But reminder for Incels to not get off balance. Chasing foids simply won’t work unless ur looks matched ugly + ugly. Which is embarrassing imo

Rare

We’d be better of euthanised tbh

• +1
Its bad for a below average/ugly blackpilled guy.
No an Incel can still live a fulfilled life in other things that don’t have to do with foids.

tbh i'd prefer being aborted even if I was to be a chad
oh and in Sparta I actually would be thrown of a cliff for sure, cause I was born in a wrong body position and if not rehabilitated as a baby i would swing by on a whelchair now :D

• +1
At least the Spartans got to play as an RPG character IRL

• +1
No an Incel can still live a fulfilled life in other things that don’t have to do with foids.

The thing is your whole social interactions are screwed if you are ugly . All modern women will give you that disgusting look even if you are not trying to hit on them - by default they give you that repulsed look. Other simp men and beta orbiters Don’t respect you cause foids neglect you once they know that you are a red pilled / black pilled incel . Chads will bully you and try to socially outcast you.

So yes , ugly red pilled incel can have a life if he is socially isolated and focuses on other stuff like gym , pets , travel , books and meditation

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and StudyHacks
Yeah, "lucky"

• +1
pretty cucked post ngl

• +1
Cage at nibba sometimes

Jfl

Still love him

• +1