incels are retarded and beyond pathetic

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

I am thomas the tank engine tuutuu
EVERY average guy on this planet has a girl.
the girl might not be the staciest of the stacy's but they atleast have a pussy.
literally every guy has the potential to have a girlfriend unless you're genuinely sub5.

I was at the mall today and the amount of LTN's I saw walking with some real becky's is insane. incels don't have the right to say it's due to their looks but they all have the right to say it's due to them being pathetic and weird.

Org only takes a small portion of the population in view, we only view the top chads getting pussy but that is far from the truth. If you even go walk outside ONCE you'll see a lot of ugly guys have gf's. I have no clue why tho.

I saw a 5'2 duck (literal duck mouth quack quack) walking with a htb foid while holding hands. The foid was taller too. How can you be incel if shit like this exists.
Inceldom is the biggest cope in history.
being incel is not a flex or even something to laugh at. being incel as an average guy is straight up bullSHIT.

this might sound bluepill but I really believe some average niggas do have a chance with girls, they're just too caught up in muh zygo 1 cm boop boop bap muh.
Literally all you have to do is be NT and normal. Don't be pussy weirdo and some girl in your area will fuck you.

Okay yes she might cheat if she sees a chad but still you're getting pussy.

incels must stop complaining if they're not actively trying to get pussy.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Nick.Harte, TechnoBoss and 17 others
pussy is easy to get even if you’re ugly. Looks don’t matter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger, EverythingMattersCel, Lidian and 8 others
IMG 20240720 152217

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore, AspiringMogger, bloomercel and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, zurzolo, Madridista and 2 others
EVERY average guy on this planet has a girl.
the girl might not be the staciest of the stacy's but they atleast have a pussy.
literally every guy has the potential to have a girlfriend unless you're genuinely sub5.

I was at the mall today and the amount of LTN's I saw walking with some real becky's is insane. incels don't have the right to say it's due to their looks but they all have the right to say it's due to them being pathetic and weird.

Org only takes a small portion of the population in view, we only view the top chads getting pussy but that is far from the truth. If you even go walk outside ONCE you'll see a lot of ugly guys have gf's. I have no clue why tho.

I saw a 5'2 duck (literal duck mouth quack quack) walking with a htb foid while holding hands. The foid was taller too. How can you be incel if shit like this exists.
Inceldom is the biggest cope in history.
being incel is not a flex or even something to laugh at. being incel as an average guy is straight up bullSHIT.

this might sound bluepill but I really believe some average niggas do have a chance with girls, they're just too caught up in muh zygo 1 cm boop boop bap muh.
Literally all you have to do is be NT and normal. Don't be pussy weirdo and some girl in your area will fuck you.

Okay yes she might cheat if she sees a chad but still you're getting pussy.

incels must stop complaining if they're not actively trying to get pussy.
Why they reject and friendzone me though
The day I get a girlfriend I delete my account

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Why they reject and friendzone me though
cuz you just haven't found THE ONE boyo :feelsyay::feelsyay:
keep coping, eermm ermm I meant looking :feelsyay::feelsyay: you'll find that virgin trad wife trust me :feelsyay::feelsyay:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, zurzolo and Klasik616
brutal blackpill... btw 99% of the time not look is the reason people here dont have gf... just sayin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, PsychoDsk, zurzolo and 1 other person
Delusional:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, EverythingMattersCel, PsychoDsk and 2 others
looks are for slaying, not girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Paul7, PsychoDsk and zurzolo
Shut up faggot with your lies. Suck my dirty cock. I’ve been dick cheese maxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, bloomercel, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
This is cope I’m 15 and I’m alone in class

This is depression fuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, PsychoDsk and zurzolo
They did a study on male sexuality and found that the most unattractive men were as likely to have had sex as the most attractive men. Autism and mental health conditions were bigger predictors of inceldom than looks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, rand anon, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
They did a study on male sexuality and found that the most unattractive men were as likely to have had sex as the most attractive men. Autism and mental health conditions were bigger predictors of inceldom than looks.
I mean subhumans can fuck each other if they want to

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I mean subhumans can fuck each other
yea so incels CAN have pussy but they're pathetic

• WTF
Reactions: bloomercel
how did they define unattractive

link study

Water. Org users are the bottom of the barrel, bottom 10%

i mean yea theres levels to this
any1 can get a girl but who can really walk beside a girl thats worthy of going out with aka stacy

Explain the 25% incel statistic then.

Mfers here really see a societal issue and then be like "Nothing is happening here"

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
If ltn’s can do it, why not you
Nigga u can’t change brain chemistry, I don’t even hve irl friends jfl:feelskek::feelswhy: no way in hell I could larp being NT to get a gf

Only option left is to hardmaxx:feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
How you have the contributor mark is beyond me :forcedsmile:

okay but how am I meant to meet women when dating apps are shit for average guys

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, rand anon and Klasik616
okay but how am I meant to meet women when dating apps are shit for average guys
If that’s ur only issue, then just looksmax and you’ll get by on OLD

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
If that’s ur only issue, then just looksmax and you’ll get by on OLD
Thats the goal but social circle mogs for meeting women if OP seems to claim they see mis matched couples where the guy would get nothing on dating apps

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and rand anon
Thats the goal but social circle mogs for meeting women if OP seems to claim they see mis matched couples where the guy would get nothing on dating apps
Yeah but having a social circle is luck

Nigga u can’t change brain chemistry, I don’t even hve irl friends jfl:feelskek::feelswhy: no way in hell I could larp being NT to get a gf

Only option left is to hardmaxx:feelsautistic:
I’m your amigo bro

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
I’m not sure where you’re from but here in the uk you don’t see any couples out in public. LTRs aren’t a thing here cause the only guy getting sex these days is Tyler Maher

• JFL
Reactions: Paul7

>is on an incel website