And will leave them if they find someone better

But obviously not intentionally tryna be ran through

(except for roasties ofc)

Valid only where degeneration isn’t pushed

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
I just masturbated and ejaculated in the shower.

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337 and WhoTookVendetta
Valid only where degeneration isn’t pushed
Might go back to my home country of Romania and mog as Romanian girls are loyal and 181 cm is tall in Romania:feelshah:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and FutureSlayer
Might go back to my home country of Romania and mog as Romanian girls are loyal and 181 cm is tall in Romania:feelshah:
Dunno bro we italians did everything in your country back in the 90s, it was like our Thailand:lul:
Idk of things are nowadays but I guess worse… Moldovia is probably your best bet

• +1
the concept they say “all women get fucked by chad”

is simply wrong

Because most of them LTR someone above their looksmatch

And will leave them if they find someone better

But obviously not intentionally tryna be ran through

(except for roasties ofc)
Depending on their looks lvl. But they will always go for someone above their leauge

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Dunno bro we italians did everything in your country back in the 90s, it was like our Thailand:lul:
Idk of things are nowadays but I guess worse… Moldovia is probably your best bet
Nah bruh in my small village all the 180cm mtns were ltr with stacies:feelshah: now Italy is our universal welfare palace

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and FutureSlayer
Nah bruh in my small village all the 180cm mtns were ltr with stacies:feelshah: now Italy is our universal welfare palace
Aren’t they connected to the internet up there? crazy tbh. Would be feasible for a 6’4 maxxed italian to bag a trad stacy?

• Hmm...
Most don't want to be ran through. It's just that they're all trying to aim for chad and with such a small percentage of the male population being chad they'll usually experience being pump and dumped until they finally settle for a LTN they have no sexual attraction to and then vent on Reddit about their sexual frustrations.

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337, WhoTookVendetta and FutureSlayer
Aren’t they connected to the internet up there? crazy tbh. Would be feasible for a 6’4 maxxed italian to bag a trad stacy?
Every teenage Stacy there looks like an average USA blm madder but they hate gypsies blacks and most non Romanians. Only good non Romanians are from rich spots like uk and Germany

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Every teenage Stacy there looks like an average USA blm madder but they hate gypsies blacks and most non Romanians. Only good non Romanians are from rich spots like uk and Germany
So Italian is a turn off for them? How to meet them too? It’s not like they’re advertising on tinder

So Italian is a turn off for them? How to meet them too? It’s not like they’re advertising on tinder
Just be status maxed Italian htn in a western village and you can maybe slay a Romanian foid but i don’t think you’ll necessarily travel to Romania to try and slay a roid

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and WhoTookVendetta
Just be status maxed Italian htn in a western village and you can maybe slay a Romanian foid but i don’t think you’ll necessarily travel to Romania to try and slay a roid
No, I don’t want to slay. I meant if it’s feasible to geomaxx for a ltr/marriage with a trad village girl

No, I don’t want to slay. I meant if it’s feasible to geomaxx for a ltr/marriage with a trad village girl
Just get a ladyboy from Thailand nigga stop asking me for Romanian girl info😡 they’re mine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and WhoTookVendetta
Just get a ladyboy from Thailand nigga stop asking me for Romanian girl info😡 they’re mine
I love romanian foids I don’t fuck with thai monkeys and italian blue haired weirdos sorry:ogre:

• +1
I love romanian foids I don’t fuck with thai monkeys and italian blue haired weirdos sorry:ogre:
IMG 2281

• Woah
Reactions: FutureSlayer