Incels have too high standards

Downey

Downey

Platinum
3FA85A57 30B6 4AD4 9D5D 057B5C8B533F

This was on a post about how femcels shouldn’t need to lower their standards. Just date 80 year old women!!

Jfl femcel communities are just black girls using their sub 80 IQ to make arguments like this and going “YASSS GIRL” to each other

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
4709.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
huh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Saltner, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4671 and 4 others
What a dark, pathetic circlejerk Reddit is. A mental asylum for thousands of apocryphal rejects of society to pat each other on the back and stroke their ego. When you always get the response you want out of people you're bound to end up being miserable. Just date women who're 10 years away from dying, I'm sure they'll enjoy sticking your dick inside their rotten flesh. What a lunatic.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
My avi is nice but I’m thinking of changing it to

0BEF4739 05F1 4874 AE25 AD44E73FA920

But I am still undecided on this matter. What do you think my melanin enriched friend

• +1
Males: "just don't be fat, crazy, or old."

Women: "has to own an international company, 6'2 or up, black, I have to say it again, you have to be 6'2 or up, deep voice, 3x Olympic/bodybuilder winner, blue/green eyes, curly hair (like tiktok boys omg so hot) knows alot of rich people, doesn't mind me flirting with his friends, doesn't mind me having a OnlyFans ( girl has to make bread 🍞 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️), it's pretty simple tbh"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 3177
Just date corpses man

• +1
Just date 80 year old women!!
I would've responded to that question by saying, "an 80-year-old woman would probably reject me". Because it's true.

• +1
just kill femcels theory

• +1
Just date someone who is probably gonna die within 2 years and can't get out of their house without your help, also you can't have sex with them because they're WAY over the age of 35 and have a very high chance of heart attack, also having sex with them doesn't feel good cause their pussies are drier than the Sahara desert.

• +1
They suck good though if they take out their teeth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Papal_Guard
View attachment 357799

This was on a post about how femcels shouldn’t need to lower their standards. Just date 80 year old women!!

Jfl femcel communities are just black girls using their sub 80 IQ to make arguments like this and going “YASSS GIRL” to each other
My standards aren't high.

As a below average to average male... I demand a below average to average female. That's it.

• +1
There's a hidden gem of a blackpill here. It's subtle, which is why it's so potent.

Dating an average male is as unpleasant and degrading for foids as dating an 80-year-old female would be for most men. Which means dating a below-average male is even more unpleasant and degrading.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Downey