Incels here when a guy 6'3 HTN lives in NYC (one of the best cities in the world to slay) and is a bouncer (best job to slay IRL) is fucking girls

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
This site is an utter meme

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and mayo mogger
jfl at studycelling if you are in the west

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and WishIwasChico
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Clqs, 0S4MA and 4 others
nothing about NT in the title?!

did u suddenly get blackpilled?

just fucked used up cum dumpsters and work minimum wage theory for your whole life
whilst the cumdumpster fucks chad longshlong THE 3RD behind your back

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
nothing about NT in the title?!

did u suddenly get blackpilled?
Not really tbh he lives in NYC and bounces how tf can you not slay regularly? He legit lives in the best city to slay and has the best job to slay, like nigga what? Never said he didn't mog btw

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
whilst the cumdumpster fucks chad longshlong THE 3RD behind your back
What chad behind my back? if i post a insta story i have terra htbs liking my stories idrc about slaying grow up bro, slaying isn't even hard

• +1
6'3 htn in new york will mog 90+ percent of guys irl over there

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Not really tbh he lives in NYC and bounces how tf can you not slay regularly? He legit lives in the best city to slay and has the best job to slay, like nigga what? Never said he didn't mog btw
but what if he isnt NT?

would be truecel then

What chad behind my back? if i post a insta story i have terra htbs liking my stories idrc about slaying grow up bro, slaying isn't even hard
nahh i meant whilst sub htns wageslave their post prime wifes still fuck the local chads

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and leanmaxx74
you slay but still come running back here to get the approval of 15 year old indians :feelshaha:
Don't slay rn i cba would rather focus on my personal goals

• +1
How do you slay? You use dating apps or social circle irl?
Tinder when i was active i was slaying 2x a week easy sometimes 3x a week, it averaged 2.5 times a week for 3 months straight. I banged 2 girls a day a few times. Then i tried clubbing and have a slay rate of 80%.

It's not hard at all tbh. My last tinder slay was a Tiktok girl that everyone here rated stacylite and she told me just to fuck her like a whore as she's not got a high bodycount and wanted to experience it jfl tbh and then laughed that she had guys taking her to fancy restaurants.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
I'm going out in the city in like 3 weeks with my friend, i will fuck a slag and record it and have incels like:

lmao at this site

slaying is a meme, most HTN+ i know IRL arent aiming to fuck random MTBs, they want ltr with the hottest girl they can find

only Indians on .org think every decently good looking guy is trying to get over years of abused dog syndrome by fucking random girls

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, zub111, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
slaying is a meme, most HTN+ i know IRL arent aiming to fuck random MTBs, they want ltr with the hottest girl they can find

only Indians on .org think every decently good looking guy is trying to get over years of abused dog syndrome by fucking random girls
FACTS

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kiyopon and 0S4MA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back