Im like kointo but it's not an act

fuckign hell

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
i was legit banned for being myself :soy:

I legit yell "join isis" irl for no reason

Im like kointo but it's not an act

fuckign hell
ngl I would not want you in detainee camps (the army are legally entitled to strip you away from any human right unlike prisons). You are better off saying to whores "I will put an avocado in your ass then make guacamole with my dick".

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Ritalincel
FUCKING OVER LDAR.
anyways you can control some of the dangerously edgy stuff. Detainee camps or psych wards are utter dog shit.
Only happens at home
I have shit where i jerk my arms randomly or slap my matress, uncontrollable movements and also sounds

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Only happens at home
I have shit where i jerk my arms randomly or slap my matress, uncontrollable movements and also sounds
Many students around the world troll with moaning in class ngl. At least you have diagnoses.

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
"W... what? I'm not gay, women just won't date me, I'm an incel, bro, I get no matches on Grindr... I MEAN TINDER!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, Extra Chromosome and ChoSeungHui
epe80065f2.png

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, ChoSeungHui and ZyzzReincarnate
Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Insomniac
@Extra Chromosome I couldn't pm u bro lol bc ur private like me but whats ur opinion on modafinil?

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
@Extra Chromosome I couldn't pm u bro lol bc ur private like me but whats ur opinion on modafinil?
click on the mail icon
click "start a new conversation"
type his name

Bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Insomniac, ZyzzReincarnate and ChoSeungHui