Lebgfinal

User

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, 8uAte, raleqtambrobret and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: k99, Kazey, 8uAte and 3 others
bro really called her "pretty mid" without makeup, i swear no one knows how to actually use the world mid

• +1
Reactions: Jova and USERΝAME
It's crazy when people hype up women based on their makeup pics. Normies are clueless.

• +1
Reactions: k99, DeadTrees, Jova and 3 others
bro really called her "pretty mid" without makeup, i swear no one knows how to actually use the world mid
By pretty mid he means she’s pretty mid nigguh

Its technically mid in a sense that nearly all girls irl are subhumans
So mid is the right word in a sense that in case means middle of subhuman
Not truly subhuman
But bordering subhuman.
🤓

What you're telling me is that the owner of that account is extremely based? women who fraud with make-up need to be put in their place. Btw isn't that @Master who uses that account?

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
What you're telling me is that the owner of that account is extremely based? women who fraud with make-up need to be put in their place. Btw isn't that @Master who uses that account?
Ngl everyone on this website frauds like retards too.
But nobody speaks agaisn't it jfl.
I think it's hypocrisy in every case.

Pisses me off how the men that watch these foids on TikTok hype them up so much with compliments. Normies genuinely don't know the concept of women frauding with makeup.

• +1
Reactions: k99, Jova, DeadTrees and 2 others
Pisses me off how the men that watch these foids on TikTok hype them up so much with compliments. Normies genuinely don't know the concept of women frauding with makeup.
Not true actually people will hype up women no matter what, make up or not.
its cope to think people would not compliment them

I think the incels.is account is ragebaiting ngl.
Seems like the mod is trying to trigger as many normies as possible or something.

realistically, if all whores are using makeup it's basically an equalizer if you think about it.

Master! Remember the name.

Ngl everyone on this website frauds like retards too.
But nobody speaks agaisn't it jfl.
I think it's hypocrisy in every case.
make-up is different though, a LTB frauding to almost HTB is insane, at night she reverts back and you wake up with a LTB, it shouldn't happen.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Kanye West's Cousin
hes right lmao

make-up is different though, a LTB frauding to almost HTB is insane, at night she reverts back and you wake up with a LTB, it shouldn't happen.
I believe my point is still true.
I don't believe that's a HTB anyways. You are overrating.

I believe my point is still true.
I don't believe that's a HTB anyways. You are overrating.
Not her but i've seen LTBs frauding to almost HTB level ,makeup in current year can be very powerful. My point is that it shouldn't happen, they shouldn't be allowed to fraud to such ridiculous levels with 2 lbs of makeup on their face

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Not her but i've seen LTBs frauding to almost HTB level ,makeup in current year can be very powerful. My point is that it shouldn't happen, they shouldn't be allowed to fraud to such ridiculous levels with 2 lbs of makeup on their face
Men can also frauds.
Reality is it doesn't matters.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jova
Reality is it doesn't matters
It does.. It is affecting the dating market as it boosts LTB foids egos. Men are being tricked into overvaluing women.

It does.. It is affecting the dating market as it boosts LTB foids egos. Men are being tricked into overvaluing women.
It doesn't, women have huge ego anyways.