Incels mogs prettyboys

D

Deleted member 8919

Kraken
Pretty boys don't fucking slay. They aren't able to seduce women the way measthetic and even just masc men are. They don't have the physiognomy for it - it's just not possible. The seductive, dominant nature required to slay women swiftly at the beginning (or before) a relationship starts does not calibrate with prettyboy looks - women wouldn't be able to comprehend what's going on and would shut them down.

Prettyboys are not going to be having lots of unprotected sex with large amounts of women. Prettyboys are seen as the SAFE option for relationships. They're ALMOST viewed as asexual - hence why ANDROGYNY is so important for pretty boys.

Reminder that women are attracted to MASCULINITY when they are most fertile!!!

academic.oup.com

Women’s emotional and sexual attraction to men across the menstrual cycle

Have women evolved to shift their attraction to particular types of men at peak fertility? Methodological issues, which we address in this article, have led to
academic.oup.com
academic.oup.com
Do you think prettyboys hit this tone of masculinity that women want to breed with? Fuck no. Prettyboys fall into the tone of asexual androgynous beauty that women can show off to their friends like a pretty new piece of jewelry - but just like jewelry can't make her cum but a nice vibrating hot exciting motorbike or 4 wheel drive vehicle can make her orgasm, so too can prettyboys not make a woman wet yet masc men can.

Furthermore, we have to look at quality of life. What wins in nearly EVERY FIELD? Being a dominant, physical, tall, wide framed force of nature or some prettyboy twink with above average collagen and hair? MASC WINS. Masc wins in business, masc wins in politics, masc wins in theater, masc wins aging, masc wins.

REMINDER THAT PRETTY BOYS HAVE A PRIME OF 5 YEARS WHILE MASC MEN HAVE THEORETICALLY ENDLESS PRIME!!!

Leo Dicaprio at 40:

1611340924214-png.941460

Sean Connery at 40:

1611340954135-png.941461

If you want your genetic lineage to continue and you are a pretty boy or not very robust, breed with a highly robust female. If you yourself are robust, breed with an averagely robust or robust female. Do not have kids with some soft, shapeless, amoeba of a woman.

200.gif

JFL if you are falling for the prettyboy meme. You are literally intentionally feminizing yourself for the dumbest reason possible. What a terrible, terrible mistake you are making. OVER!

200.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: huntergatherer, AsGoodAsItGets, oldcell and 14 others
duh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 8919
I slay cows

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 8919
Maesthetic > All
Velen 2 4yqb

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16911, jellyfish101, Deleted member 8576 and 3 others
"Your eyes are so pretty bignuts"
"I know 😉"
*slides cock in her ass*

Sorry, I cant hear you over all that cope.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: faggotchadlite, MentalistKebab, Arcturus and 7 others
Both slay so it doesn’t matter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819 and Deleted member 8919
Average forum user is a 15 year old high school bully victim so they think prettyboy is ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, faggotchadlite, AsGoodAsItGets and 13 others
you need perfect balance between masculinity and pretty features like michael yerger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 8919
Didn't read face doesnt matter only hair does

@RODEBLUR thats what im talking about. You pretty mongol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
25 and under=prettyboy
26 and up=masc chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite and Deleted member 2205
reminder that in the eyes of women a 6'4 prettyboy is way more masculine than a 5'7 masc

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 5185, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
reminder that in the eyes of women a 6'4 prettyboy is way more masculine than a 5'7 masc
Prettyboy face + tall, wide neck, muscular/athletic physique = masc in womens eyes.

While I agree with the overall premise of the thread (although obviously a bit extreme), the reality is that prettyboys and masc guys are very close to each other when both are good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I am masc dom from the neck down

• +1
Reactions: huntergatherer
Pretty boys don't fucking slay. They aren't able to seduce women the way measthetic and even just masc men are. They don't have the physiognomy for it - it's just not possible. The seductive, dominant nature required to slay women swiftly at the beginning (or before) a relationship starts does not calibrate with prettyboy looks - women wouldn't be able to comprehend what's going on and would shut them down.

Prettyboys are not going to be having lots of unprotected sex with large amounts of women. Prettyboys are seen as the SAFE option for relationships. They're ALMOST viewed as asexual - hence why ANDROGYNY is so important for pretty boys.

Reminder that women are attracted to MASCULINITY when they are most fertile!!!

academic.oup.com

Women’s emotional and sexual attraction to men across the menstrual cycle

Have women evolved to shift their attraction to particular types of men at peak fertility? Methodological issues, which we address in this article, have led to
academic.oup.com
academic.oup.com
Do you think prettyboys hit this tone of masculinity that women want to breed with? Fuck no. Prettyboys fall into the tone of asexual androgynous beauty that women can show off to their friends like a pretty new piece of jewelry - but just like jewelry can't make her cum but a nice vibrating hot exciting motorbike or 4 wheel drive vehicle can make her orgasm, so too can prettyboys not make a woman wet yet masc men can.

Furthermore, we have to look at quality of life. What wins in nearly EVERY FIELD? Being a dominant, physical, tall, wide framed force of nature or some prettyboy twink with above average collagen and hair? MASC WINS. Masc wins in business, masc wins in politics, masc wins in theater, masc wins aging, masc wins.

REMINDER THAT PRETTY BOYS HAVE A PRIME OF 5 YEARS WHILE MASC MEN HAVE THEORETICALLY ENDLESS PRIME!!!

Leo Dicaprio at 40:

1611340924214-png.941460

Sean Connery at 40:

1611340954135-png.941461

If you want your genetic lineage to continue and you are a pretty boy or not very robust, breed with a highly robust female. If you yourself are robust, breed with an averagely robust or robust female. Do not have kids with some soft, shapeless, amoeba of a woman.

200.gif

JFL if you are falling for the prettyboy meme. You are literally intentionally feminizing yourself for the dumbest reason possible. What a terrible, terrible mistake you are making. OVER!

200.gif
Women like masculinity, yes. But incels over pretty boys?

I was a pretty boy with great skin and a full head of hear and hardly ever got matches, ironically when I started gymcelling and play stubble game that's when I started getting most matches.

Muh hair and collagen is cope, everyone under 21 has hair and collagen, how do you even stand out

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and faggotchadlite
Pretty boys don't need to seduce women
My 23 year old friend looks Maxx Friend told me a 15 year old was after him after he showed just a little bit interest