Incels of .me

greenboat

greenboat

King of The Greycels
Question: What’s the lowest PSL you’ll LTR? Describe what you would settle down with in terms of your personal standards. Are hygiene, race, body count, etc important to you? Assume she really likes you.

Bonus: Would you be nice to her?

This is .co's backyard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Achathin, Deleted member 2227, Golden Glass and 2 others
Hmm. The lowest I would go is a psl 7.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Ritalincell, Gunna and 2 others
This is .co's backyard

This thread was meant to be a shit test tbh. I think a lot of guys here are the reason a lot of so called incels are called out and criticized. They won’t just take anything, and they have standards in the same way foids do.

Bonus: Would you be nice to her?
Images 48

• Love it
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Zeta ascended, Gunna and 2 others
idk but i would ltr only hottest foids from my school (and other school too of course)

• JFL
Reactions: Gunna
I would go for -100 psl and I still get rejected

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and greenboat
7psl ngl tbh
as i am ugly, i dont see the point in losing my virginity. there is no point in having sex as an ugly male
thats ok though.
self-actualization is achieved not by having sex but by mastering an area of study and then creating and innovating that which hasnt been done before and which adds societal value. creativity creates self-actualization imo.
tesla experienced much self-actualization even though he was a mentally ill virgin who professed love to a pigeon.
sadly im much dumber than tesla and so i doubt whether i will ever achieve creativity and self-actualization. thankfully creativity isnt necessarily correlated with having a high iq so there is some hope.

Last edited:
Whatever turns you on sexually is enough.

• +1
Reactions: Gunna
Even when considering a LTR?

Sex is extremely important for LTR, and another thing is abusing hypergamy to its fullest. Being firmly set above her in terms of status via looksmax and/or statusmaxx is the only way of having a stable relationship where both are happy long term.

• +1
Reactions: Gunna and greenboat
4.5 PSL minimum or ion want it

lowest psl would be average for me.though i think am below average..because girls do not look at me or ask me out

Tbh I'm not waiting over a decade since puberty just to get a subhuman girl. If anything I deserve a hot chick for all the rejections I've received and length of time being sexually starved. I need a 5/10, though my 5/10 seems to be a lower bar than the typical user here's 5/10.