stacy
Only inwells

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Checkin in

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
the ones who say no are lying, they're the reason for YOU being an INCEL
they either gave you shit genetics, or gave you shit living conditions and now you look like shit, it was caused by your parents

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, aspiringexcel, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person
they either gave you shit genetics, or gave you shit living conditions and now you look like shit, it was caused by your parents
I have no hatred toward my parents. Life is a system of incredible complexity, and predicting how it will turn out is an impossible task. You can do what you can to maximize your chances of desired outcomes and minimizes unwanted outcomes, but even if you’re playing with all the information in the world(and NOBODY is), nothing is guaranteed. I think they put in a good effort and on average acted in a manner that was a net positive for my life. What I can do is learn from their mistakes(more information), and hopefully offer a better life to my own offspring.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ascеnd, WhoTookVendetta, maarda and 1 other person

only thing shitty is that awful personality of yours sir

seriously 🙄

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and RICHCELDOM
My childhood was trash but I feel like they started to treat me better when I was a teenager. I hated my classmates more than my parents since they never wanted to be friends with me.

My dad taught me nothing and I wasn't able to see my mom that often, I was raised by a housemaid that didn't care much about me. My cope as a kid were vydia and internet forums, used to be admin of a game forum called Goodgame Gangster.

Last edited:
  • +1
I have no hatred toward my parents. Life is a system of incredible complexity, and predicting how it will turn out is an impossible task. You can do what you can to maximize your chances of desired outcomes and minimizes unwanted outcomes, but even if you’re playing with all the information in the world(and NOBODY is), nothing is guaranteed. I think they put in a good effort and on average acted in a manner that was a net positive for my life. What I can do is learn from their mistakes(more information), and hopefully offer a better life to my own offspring.

keep writing paragraphs lmao

• +1
My childhood was trash but I feel like they started to treat me better when I was a teenager. I hated my classmates more than my parents since they never wanted to be friends with me.
My dad taught me nothing and I wasn't able to see my mom that often, I was raised by a housemaid that didn't care much about me. My cope as a kid were videogames and internet forums, used to be admin of a game forum called Goodgame gangster.
same with me

• +1
Genetic recombination

Also most people here aren't deformed, alot of people here are average or below average, there are uglier dudes having dating success regularly.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and TheLookInYourEyes
Genetic recombination

Also most people here aren't deformed, alot of people here are average or below average, there are uglier dudes having dating success regularly.
What would you rate my loox based on my posting style/forum personality

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and n9wiff
Genetic recombination

fakecels

• +1
High MTN? You seem like a slightly above average looking guy
Slayer status incominggg
once I lose weight u’ll have to tell me if my posting style seems more like a true HTN

• Love it
Reactions: n9wiff
if you're above high mid tier normie, with no mental illnesses and shit you're a volcel, get off the forum and go outside, you will find success

if you're above high mid tier normie, with no mental illnesses and shit you're a volcel, get off the forum and go outside, you will find success
Wow bro are you serious? Thank you for this totally new outlook, I've never though about this before!

State of the incelsphere on 2024 just fucking lol