Incels outside of US and Europe?

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
Where are our brother forums?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Only US and EU exist everything else are no man lands.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3270
i m thinking about to create the georgian incel forum, i m from georgia lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
I
I was in Georgia 2 times last year.. It is brutal to find girls .. I was friendzoned by 3 girls i met on Tinder..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CursedOne

Have you ever meet any incel posters from Georgia in real life ,bro?

• +1
Georgia is one of the most brutal places in the world to find a girlfriend.. The girls are ultra-conservative and almost Nun like... You must have some really solid social circle game to get a girl there.. I matched many on Tinder but they are just into "being friends"

I think Georgia is even worse than Italy in this regard... The ultimate Incel country,.

@Roping Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CursedOne
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SLA
Um, this is not a Us and Europe only forum lol

• +1
Georgia is one of the most brutal places in the world to find a girlfriend.. The girls are ultra-conservative and almost Nun like... You must have some really solid social circle game to get a girl there.. I matched many on Tinder but they are just into "being friends"

I think Georgia is even worse than Italy in this regard... The ultimate Incel country,.

@Roping Subhuman
yes it is brutal to live here, but i m used to it, if i didnot gymaxxed here for like 3 years, i would have been beaten by street thugs lol, the are scared by me. but in georgia Tinder is not popular so it is not that hard to get girlfriend here.
i think most of the outsiders cant get girlfriend here because, it is stigma here that if you are girlfriend of an outsider person than you are some kind of bad person lol :D

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Roping Subhuman
yes it is brutal to live here, but i m used to it, if i didnot gymaxxed here for like 3 years, i would have been beaten by street thugs lol, the are scared by me. but in georgia Tinder is not popular so it is not that hard to get girlfriend here.
i think most of the outsiders cant get girlfriend here because, it is stigma here that if you are girlfriend of an outsider person than you are some kind of bad person lol :D

Well i was traveling all over the country and also around the Tbilisi on the metro... I saw loads of tiny little manlets and framelets.. but on the other end of the spectrum, i saw some giga-chads with their blonde Russian girlfriends. An absolute hell hole for incels.

Yes i noticed it

• +1
Well i was traveling all over the country and also around the Tbilisi on the metro... I saw loads of tiny little manlets and framelets.. but on the other end of the spectrum, i saw some giga-chads with their blonde Russian girlfriends. An absolute hell hole for incels.

Yes i noticed it
here in georgia, you are masculine man or pussy, most of the men here pretend to be a masculine man :D but also lot of incels here, i agree with you if you are incel here, you are literally dead

• +1

@Roping Subhuman

Based
here in georgia, you are masculine man or pussy, most of the men here pretend to be a masculine man :D but also lot of incels here, i agree with you if you are incel here, you are literally dead

Georgia is still a redpilled country. Hope feminism and SJW dont ruin the country.

• +1
The feminists and liberals here are literally laughed at :D lol it will take many years before their ideology will establish here,

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Roping Subhuman and ChadFucksYourOneitis
The feminists and liberals here are literally laughed at :D lol it will take many years before their ideology will establish here,

• +1

That's great , My country (Thailand) is following the US footsteps from a mass shooting in Feb , liberatard parties and politicians corrupting young student minds to feminist hags on twitter start emulating their US feminist sisters.It's so depressing :lul:

• +1
5channel is a japanese imageboard with a lot of otaku and hikikomori aka incels

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
gues what that is whats happening in almost every country, it is just mutter of time before hypergammie will shoot up

• +1
This site is 99% curries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CursedOne and Deleted member 2597
hikikomori-11-1186066.jpg

• +1

მენი მენ.....

@Roping Subhuman

It's both easy and hard.

If you're a Trucel you can get a gf but i don't know how exactly, how people have sex here is an enigma.

All in all it's a very paradoxical situation, in one street interview girls were asked how they want Men to look like and some girl said as long as they look a bit better than Monkeys it's ok lol. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Braziliancel here,many incels are brazilian.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :chad: :chad: :chad: 🇧🇷 🇧🇷 🇧🇷

• +1