Incels should not be allowed to drive sports cars!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Ugh. It pisses me off having to see these Incels driving sports cars. We need to enact a law against that! And these eyesores are embarrassing and mocking the tradition of Chad and the sports car with their smirks, degeneracy, and basement aurora illuminating like steam from a pile of fresh horse shit.

We need to put an end to this! Or I'm afraid, we'll lose our American way and tradition.

Let's make Lockdowns Great again! But only apply such to Incels. Ugh. Force them to stay inside their homes. And when they're out in public - FULL-FACE MASK AT ALL TIMES - and must be accompanied by their mothers or grandmothers. Ugh.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 12002, warpsociety and 1 other person
I really like your posing style @BigJimsWornOutTires but where tf is the Ugh ?

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I really like your posing style @BigJimsWornOutTires but where tf is the Ugh ?
Ugh. The Ugh's not in me today. But I just edited it with some Ughs.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
UGH

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 9380
F09D0A74 02CD 4728 9BB6 E15467AE8D3E

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Chadeep, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
151948641 550579065916869 741982786643518263 n

@Maesthetic @Pietrosiek

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, jellyfish101, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Ugh. I like American Big V8. But leftists want to ban that with electric normie cars. Ugh.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, LastHopeForNorman and BigJimsWornOutTires
Op is a faggot who wants to suck chads dick in lambo
Ugh. You have no idea the kind of Chad I am. But go ahead, live in that delusion. But here's a fact that only a Chad would know. Ugh. Women can suck a man dry. To where it's so tender, it hurts. I can lick a vagina dry. To where it's so tender it hurts.

This is what bullying is for. To make people think low of themselves and act like it, and use low status things etc

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
This is what bullying is for. To make people think low of themselves and act like it, and use low status things etc
How dare you, sir! Coming on my thread to slander my character and good nature. I am not bullying anyone but speaking the truth! Ugh. If you're weak looking - or a hundred pounds overweight - or too old - or resembles a faggot - you shouldn't be allowed to drive a nice sports car. PERIOD!

• JFL
Reactions: warpsociety

Users who are viewing this thread

Back