Incels Should Not Idealized Past Women

Z

zyzz007 returns

Master
Women were always shallow and looking for the best man (looks, popular, money, confidence etc.)

In the 90's, 2000's etc. men still struggled hard, most boys in my class were incel af, only a few
had gfs in high school.

Women only fuck with the best, the dont care about the rest.
In any given school, job, event they flock to the top men or who they think are the top.

The only way any other men got anything was trying to be in a decent social circle and trying
to get the girl to like him over time.

If you were born in the 80's, 90's you would still be incel as fuck. Women back then were still
fucking as early as 13, having abortions, going crazy after bad boys or chads or whoever were the top men, drinking, partying, fucking then
getting married to a rich beta in her early to mid 20's.

It was always this way, 1 man will have 8 woman after him whilst the other 8 men are incel.

How I know this, well I went from being incel with 0 women to looksmaxxing to GL level for
my country and I also experience multiple women pursuing or being interested in me. I also
noticed the men who got women got a number of them whilst most other men got nothing or maybe 1/2 due to being tall or from
a rich family.

Stop coping about the past. It was always brutal, social media just brought the truth
to everyone's eyes, it was always going on behind the scenes, women hid the truth from betas and incels well until now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma
At least people at large were taught manners and to live a more modest and less boisterous lifestyle back then. Biology is biology but it can be pulled in overdrive making it manifest as substantially less harmonic than it might have been otherwise. The same fact that women are degenerate hedonists in the 21st century holds true for men as well, but incels generally skim over that point. The world was better when most practiced a more modest lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Cope I would fuck mad bitches in the 1700s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and HarrierDuBois
Women were always shallow and looking for the best man (looks, popular, money, confidence etc.)

In the 90's, 2000's etc. men still struggled hard, most boys in my class were incel af, only a few
had gfs in high school.

Women only fuck with the best, the dont care about the rest.
In any given school, job, event they flock to the top men or who they think are the top.

The only way any other men got anything was trying to be in a decent social circle and trying
to get the girl to like him over time.

If you were born in the 80's, 90's you would still be incel as fuck. Women back then were still
fucking as early as 13, having abortions, going crazy after bad boys or chads or whoever were the top men, drinking, partying, fucking then
getting married to a rich beta in her early to mid 20's.

It was always this way, 1 man will have 8 woman after him whilst the other 8 men are incel.

How I know this, well I went from being incel with 0 women to looksmaxxing to GL level for
my country and I also experience multiple women pursuing or being interested in me. I also
noticed the men who got women got a number of them whilst most other men got nothing or maybe 1/2 due to being tall or from
a rich family.

Stop coping about the past. It was always brutal, social media just brought the truth
to everyone's eyes, it was always going on behind the scenes, women hid the truth from betas and incels well until now.
Water. But that's not the point. The internet, Tinder and social media gave women unlimited and instant access to chads. Don't cope and say 'this was always the case'. Inceldom is increasing, people aren't getting married, western world is on course to follow Japan, South Korea in driving population to crisis.

Inceldom existed sure. But was not a widespread problem and hypergamy is not as amplified as it is today. Every foid thinks she's a mini celebrity. They would gush over Tom Cruise back in the day, now they're gushing over Chad 20km away and at their fingertips. Globalisation will mean this culture gets imported elsewhere in the world. I'm more concerned about this. It's over for the West.

Screenshot 20240607 023654

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Cope I would fuck mad bitches in the 1700s
Honestly a natural modest woman from the past who hasn't had her body ruined by degenerate trends and mind mixtured by the status quo would mog hard. I refrain from almost all modernity so that from an aesthetic and behavioural standpoint I appear timeless and could fit in anytime and anywhere.

the numbers don't lie. Things are worse now

Water. But that's not the point. The internet, Tinder and social media gave women unlimited and instant access to chads. Don't cope and say 'this was always the case'. Inceldom is increasing, people aren't getting married, western world is on course to follow Japan, South Korea in driving population to crisis.

Inceldom existed sure. But was not a widespread problem and hypergamy is not as amplified as it is today. Every foid thinks she's a mini celebrity. They would gush over Tom Cruise back in the day, now they're gushing over Chad 20km away and at their fingertips. Globalisation will mean this culture gets imported elsewhere in the world. I'm more concerned about this. It's over for the West.

View attachment 2968655
not true at all, they always had access to chads, all they had to do was go to the clubs, hotels or places chads or rich men flock and they would get approached, women told me this.
Rich sportsmen and movie stars spoke of women coming to their hotels and homes for sex, flings etc.

Women always knew who were the top men in the school, city, area, these things are discussed all the time.

As I said it is collapsing now since men are seeing the truth, back then it was hard to know since there was no social media and women/society/mass media constantly lied to men about the truth about women.

umm, no one is incel here except you buddy