Incels should take more pride in their virgin status

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Looks Forever
Chasity and celibacy is a virtue, the natural state of man,
Innocence and purity, untainted by the evil left hand side.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, 6’3 MTN Cutecel, watah and 10 others
Kind of cope tbh but yeah im proud of not being a normalfag

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad, 6PSLcel and autistic_tendencies
Indeed, sex havers are the ones who are supposed to suffer, not celibate people.

Being a cel while masturbating is useless though you will not gain any mental nor physical benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, GabachoCopium and autistic_tendencies
If being a lonely 28 year old virgin incel is natural state of man then i don't want to be natural.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldgymcel, watah, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Indeed, sex havers are the ones who are supposed to suffer, not celibate people.

Being a cel while masturbating is useless though you will not gain any mental nor physical benefits.
You don’t masturbate?

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, autistic_tendencies and Debetro

There’s some videos I watched on wasting seed that have scared the shit out of me

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
It's easy. Most animals don't have hands and live without it with no problems. I view it as drugging yourself with your reproduction destined body parts.

As for when do I ejaculate. Well. I had an 1 hour nap some hours ago and nutted there. The body should be good at balancing excesses.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: watah and not__cel
Yeah sure if girls they deem attractive have wanted to fuck directly then it counts as celibacy otherwise ur just an unfuckable individual who is bound by his fate rather than will

Ps men and women are not the same

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
It's easy. Most animals don't have hands and live without it with no problems. I view it as drugging yourself with your reproduction destined body parts.

As for when do I ejaculate. Well. I had an 1 hour nap some hours ago and nutted there. The body should be good at balancing excesses.
Humans have hands for a reason if there’s excess your body is telling you to jerk off if fish had hands they’d probably masturbate with their gills too

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Incel means involuntary so not a choice

why even stay virgin when you can get prostitutes? How is celibacy a virtue?

I don't like the whole seed and masculine sex energy narrative.
It’s not only that
vital nutrients is taken from your vital organs and the brain for semen to be made
The more you waste you are slowly killing and dumbing yourself down

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Sprinkles and Debetro
Incel implies wanting to have sex but being unable to.
No pride in failure to achieve your goals

• Hmm...
Humans have hands for a reason if there’s excess your body is telling you to jerk off if fish had hands they’d probably masturbate with their gills too
There wouldn’t be excess if you stopped looking at stimulating material , telling our body to produce more than is needed

• WTF
Reactions: not__cel
Most primates don't show this beahviour unless they are in captivity. Humans have hands for other reasons, not jerking off. What you say does not deny that it's simply a way to drug yourself with your genitals, which i find quite weird and perverted.

• +1
Reactions: watah and autistic_tendencies
This can only be said about volcels imo

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and autistic_tendencies
Yeah if you’re like 16, not a grown ass man:lul::lul::lul:
IMG 6287

It’s not only that
vital nutrients is taken from your vital organs and the brain for semen to be made
The more you waste you are slowly killing and dumbing yourself down

you can negate all that shit with energy training, I fap once -three times a week and have no problems

I don’t believe that semen retention narrative, it’s a load of bullshit pushed by reptilians

also the nutrients recycle themselves

• +1
  • Hmm...
i will never get over my anxiety its over

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and not__cel
you can negate all that shit with energy training, I fap once -three times a week and have no problems

I don’t believe that semen retention narrative, it’s a load of bullshit pushed by reptilians

also the nutrients recycle themselves
I watched like 4 hour seminars of Jewish rabbis explaining how it’s the biggest sin you can do
If they believe it I would listen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Sprinkles
I watched like 4 hour seminars of Jewish rabbis

Funny GIF

the Jews may rule the world but they don’t know shit and are full of deception, just like the Hindus and all that shit about the chakras and kundalini

bunch of con artists

• Hmm...
I agree with you, given that the whole sexuality thing also made me at the beginning of puberty come closer to the idea that there is in fact no god who wants me good, pure and innocent..

But instead, sex and women keep the world moving forward so we can order our Mec at home, instead of going out in a thunderstorm to hunt an animal to cook

• +1
In ancient Germanic societies, men and women who remained chaste over the age of 20 were seen as being anointed by the gods.

• Love it
  • +1
Having sex isn’t something precious or special, it’s completely natural, like eating food. The idea that “the first time should be special” is a social construct. It’s meaningless. Chad gives the same importance to fucking as they do to eating. Hate to say it but this is a cope.

• +1
Reactions: watah and Paul7
Having sex isn’t something precious or special, it’s completely natural, like eating food. The idea that “the first time should be special” is a social construct. It’s meaningless. Chad gives the same importance to fucking as they do to eating. Hate to say it but this is a cope.
If sex is meaningless why do normies hate rape so much

If sex is meaningless why do normies hate rape so much
Because they want a reason to hate ugly men. They are taking a small crime and multiplying it into something much worse. 6/10 Woman fantasise about being raped (obviously not by an incel but by Chad).

• JFL
Not wanting to have sex and being virgin=purity and virtue
Wanting to have sex and being a virgin= incel loser

• +1
Reactions: ey88, Averagecel and autistic_tendencies

High iq shit bro same as me

• +1