Incels will always meet the biggest whores

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i have a theory that normies, subconsciously know that they are gonna get hurt so they always play it safe with women.

meanwhile, incels, think they got nothing to lose, that it cannot possibly get worse so they are more likely to take risks.

and this mentality is so destructive because yes, it can get a lot worse, you brain chemistry can get even worse as a matter of fact.

its just bad luck rly. personally, for me, it has been like this since 2017. i always met girls who were either chad only or mentally ill. I was always bound to be hurt in some way.

and there is no going back sadly. its a downward spiral. you keep digging your grave when you rack up rejections.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: african_subhuman, deadstock and 0clue
I fuck ur oneitis bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elias de God and GabachoCopium
I no read ur essay type while I fuk ur oneits

• JFL
Reactions: Elias de God and GabachoCopium
What can they do besides looksmax (really just lose weight until bones show) and hope for the best?

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
I fuck ur oneitis bitch
Why are you so rude you worthless subhuman?
You think you are funny? Nobody likes you or respect you. You are just a jester for people to point at and ridicule

Keep entertaining us buffoon

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 0clue, Apparition and Elias de God
Probably true. I don't think a non whore would ever fall for me

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman
Probably true. I don't think a non whore would ever fall for me
whores dont even fall for me. they jsut use me as an emtional tampon then they disappear. i dont even know my oneitis name for that matter.

meanwhile my old itis gave me her full name and told me where she lived the first 10 minutes we met.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock